You might want to see if Altanhl on ebay has any.

Surprisingly AltaNHL hasn't had anything at all up on eBay in the last week+

Hopefully they are just on vacation or something and haven't closed up shop for good.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly AltaNHL hasn't had anything at all up on eBay in the last week+

Hopefully they are just on vacation or something and haven't closed up shop for good.

That's what I was hoping. I saw some stuff I wanted to buy and the next day there's nothing in their store. It appears that the name is still a registered user though.

###### it i am pissed..I asked murf & pats if they had the royal blue rangers 2000 patch, said they had it, bought it and they send the navy one.

Czech flag patch at River City Sports. Unfortunately their shipping is kinda high.

You might want to see if Altanhl on ebay has any.

Thanks for the help. I'll wait to see if Altanhl puts up anything on ebay, otherwise I may just have to get it through River City Sports.

That's what I was hoping. I saw some stuff I wanted to buy and the next day there's nothing in their store. It appears that the name is still a registered user though.

I purchased a patch from them recently, took forever to ship.

After a couple of emails I finally got a response apologizing

and saying he was in the hospital.

Hopefully all is well.

I'm looking for a Jagr Rangers home or away jersey 52 or 54 if anyone can help:) Also after a customized Fisherman in same size.

Edited by lfcjari37

Need someone to confirm that the altitude authentics store is selling edge 2.0 avs road white jerseys. I have left them an email. Will try calling them next week if I do not get a replay. Or if you can direct me to who sells blank edge 2.0 avs road white jerseys online that would solve my problem.

I live in Denver and go to most of the games and they don't have 2.0s at all at Altitude Authentics. 98% of the jerseys they have in the store are Premiers anyways.

Give me some of this bling

snoopdogg+and+Sid.jpg

But seriously I've been looking for a 2004 Tampa Bay Lightning authentic for a long time and all I could find was a RBK 6100 jersey with the patch sewn on and a replica. I'm looking for the CCM or Koho brand one.

I want to buy a World Cup of Hockey 2004 patch stick on my USA jersey (example jersey).

2434432620100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

I was wondering if any of these were legit. I've never bought a patch before, so I'm trying to double check if it's good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130493783721&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360325555413&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

They're both wrong, unfortunately. The left bottom edge should not be rounded off but squared like this:

4WorldCupofHockeyUnitedStates3-vi.jpg

You can trim it down to an angle because I have done that before but it's still kind of a lousy patch. The only downfall is that you can't find them anywhere else.

Anyone know where I can get an authentic NHL 2000 burgundy (Avs) patch?. I already contacted Murf and Pat and they don't have any.

Does anyone know where I can find a Jets all star shoulder patch? I need one for my 1996 Selanne, and the ones on eBay look like poop, unless I'm wrong.

Started looking for authentic USA jerseys along with Blackhawks.

wHICH ONE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AS I HAVE THIS ONE IN WHITE AND BLUE

sold and on its way

JUNE024.jpg

Edited by cowboys

I contacted a guy on eBay who has a few Jets patch, and he says he has no idea where to get this. Should I settle for the eBay one?

This looks better, but still off and too tiny:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Winnipeg-Jets-Vintage-NHL-Hockey-Patch-Sports-Crest-/180144788531?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item29f1775433#ht_500wt_1156

I contacted a guy on eBay who has a few Jets patch, and he says he has no idea where to get this. Should I settle for the eBay one?

This looks better, but still off and too tiny:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Winnipeg-Jets-Vintage-NHL-Hockey-Patch-Sports-Crest-/180144788531?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item29f1775433#ht_500wt_1156

If you can't find any real one then it's best to settle with the repo. Don't give up trying though.

• TMLFAN locked this topic