• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one! Oh someday I'll have one... I'd give up my Hatcher gamer or both my Ludwig AND Chambers gamers for it.

2960558740102985016SJLmzY_th.jpg

That's a Portland Winterhawk gamer right? What player? I could always put an inquiry on gameworn.net for you.

That's a Portland Winterhawk gamer right? What player? I could always put an inquiry on gameworn.net for you.

XC, Yes it's a Winterhawk. It's Lonny Bohonos. Either season would make me a happy camper for life. I've had that posted forever on GW.net (I use the same s/n on there). I bump it to the top every so often. Still no luck so far. I was able to get Lonny's rookie Canucks jerseys tho. So I can't complain too much. Some day I'll get one of his PWH jerseys.

XC, Yes it's a Winterhawk. It's Lonny Bohonos. Either season would make me a happy camper for life. I've had that posted forever on GW.net (I use the same s/n on there). I bump it to the top every so often. Still no luck so far. I was able to get Lonny's rookie Canucks jerseys tho. So I can't complain too much. Some day I'll get one of his PWH jerseys.

do you have jerseys of Bohonos of his time in Switzerland?

Any one know if the 40th Anniversary Canucks Jersey comes with the 40th Anniversary patch? I've seen some places that do customization with an option to add the patch for extra but only on the 3 regular jerseys. So far the only place I've been able to find the 40th Anniversary jersey is at IceJerseys but they are out of my size.

I emailed the Canucks via their website contact form last week and got this response Tuesday:

Due to the exclusive nature of the Team 40th Anniversary Patch and collectors jersey, the official patch is restricted to our in-store 40th Anniversary Jerseys and are not sold individually. Sorry!

So, they want you to buy an overpriced Premier at their store just to get the patch. Very strange business decision.

This commenter at a different Canucks thread thinks those aren't legit at Vancity.

Madflava, I think you are talking about CoolHockey which has the patch option. I don't know anything about that store, but my guess is that their patches are not legit either.

Chow_hound was able to get one, but didn't exactly say how he got it.

@ Madflava - Do you still have the Caps 35th Anniversary patches? I definitely need to pick one up, and the only ones showing up on eBay are pretty terrible fakes.

Not NHL, but wondering if this blue cross patch can be had anywhere:

butler110131a.jpg

I've ordered an authentic from the AHL store, and though it says 'exact on-ice' etc etc, I figure the patch is 50/50 whether it's there or not.

Any help with any edges you guys would wanna trade or can find under 100 dollars. Just made a couple big purchases but i need a couple more teams: Canucks, Wild, and the Predators

Is this real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130342180415&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Also, if anyone can help me I need a Canadian Flag patch and The two Penguins shoulder patches that Lemieux wore in 2002 and 2003.

Is this real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130342180415&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Also, if anyone can help me I need a Canadian Flag patch and The two Penguins shoulder patches that Lemieux wore in 2002 and 2003.

That seller is Legit.I buy a lot of patches from him :thumbsup:

YA BUDDY!!

Good call man thumbs up, now i just gotta hope it stays reasonably priced. Im starting to spend more then im making.

A little help on the Detroit Red Wings 75th Anniversary Patch. http://nhluniforms.c...ngs2000-01.html

I believe they wore them only a short time at the beginning of the season. Does anyone know if they wore them on both the Home and Away sweaters?

I've seen a few pics on the white sweater. I would think they would get lost on their dark sweaters but who knows. Thanks for any help..

• TMLFAN locked this topic