eBay version 4.0

dsl135

I put in something like "Blackhawks jersey 52"

Adding in the size you are looking for eliminates most of the cards.

Unless you are looking for a size that is a players number.

Good luck finding a Chicago Bears jersey in size 54. :noway:

Or if the size matches up to the number on a player's card.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wondering if anyone has bought from these guys before? Seems like a good price. Hoping to get a better deal if I get blanks...looks like they use twill name bars.

Thanks fellas.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=301823913526&alt=web

What I can't figure out is why a blank Hawks costs US$131 more than the lettered one.

Jerseys look legit, though I'd probably opt out of the lettering. Let us know if you get a deal on a blank!

He's sold out of the red blanks in a size 56...thats what I was looking for but he has white ones. He said he's getting more in January. Not sure what he has in different sizes.

I found a road Jets size 56 for the same price as the other 2.0's...$214 USD shipped within Ontario.

That works out to $295 CDN.

That works for me!

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

Jerseys look legit, though I'd probably opt out of the lettering. Let us know if you get a deal on a blank!

I opted out of the customizing because he didn't have the propor material for the Jets name bar.

He said he has Air-Knit for the Hawks jerseys though.

I would inquire first if anyone is considering getting them kitted.

In hindsight, I'm having some buyers remorse. The cheaper jerseys appeared too good to be true. And if you notice the wording the expensive ones say "on ice" vs the others that just say edge 2.0. I started looking at the jersey more closely, and noticed as a Blackhawks WC style third it has one issue. It has a word mark not a vector logo. Which unless it's just too late tonight, wouldn't be correct, and would have never been made. That has made me start to question everything about the jersey.

Just like the Thrashers wordmarked 2.0's...

I think they're pretty obviously still legit 2.0 jerseys. Like others said there were Thrashers jerseys that made it out that had the wordmark. I get that it's not correct, as the Blackhawks never wore those on ice, but it really shouldn't make you question the entire jersey.

I love idiots...

"You have it listed best offer. So whats the best offer I can get for the jersey?"

Usually I just tell people to make an offer and not ask me to just lower my price. Against my usual methods, I give him a best price for a deal off eBay.

"Oh i see. Usually when you put down best offer. You get a deal. Its a little deceiving."

I was like "Yes, and usually when you have a Best Offer option people submit an offer, not ask for the seller to create a new "Best Price" for them."

IDIOTS I TELLS YA!

Edited by dsl135

That drives me up the wall and one of the reasons why I sell a lot of my stuff lately directly and not through eBay. Something about hiding behind a screen name gives these people the courage to ask sellers to bid against themselves.

When I got these messages on eBay and I tell them to send me an offer and I can always counter, I almost always get some sort of BS offer of like $1 for an item I have listed for $100+. My rule of thumb is if the initial offer is less than 50% of what I am asking, the person has no sincere interest in actually making a reasonable offer for me to want to sell it.

Edited by Devilsguy

The Best Offer feature is tricky. It should, in theory, guarantee that you will NOT receive your full asking price. It does not work that way in theory, as if your item is priced right, people may buy it without making an offer because they are worried that someone else will come along and grab it before they can.

Also, sometimes sellers do take lowball offers. Not $1 for a $100 item, but I have certainly offered half of a seller's asking price before and had my offer accepted without even a counter. I remember one jersey for $129.99, I stalked it, it sat for a long time, I finally offered $50 and the guy accepted it within about a minute.

Using the auto reject feature is the best way to sort out SOME of the completely unreasonable ones. Of course, they can still message you directly, but that's easily ignored,

IDK $50 on a $130 item is not terrible. I've gotten offers of $6 on items I put up for $250 asking. Yes, six dollars. Offers like that go on instant ignore and this is why I do not do the auto-reject feature. I want to see who these people are as I really do not want to deal with them at all.

Authentic Sports just listed a bunch of 2.0 on sale again for just over $200 with the exchange rate. Here the link to his store, just hit items newly listed for authentics: http://www.ebay.com/sch/authenticsports19/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Authentic Sports just listed a bunch of 2.0 on sale again for just over $200 with the exchange rate. Here the link to his store, just hit items newly listed for authentics: http://www.ebay.com/sch/authenticsports19/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I gotta stop checking this board at work. You guys are killing me. I just had to clear a hold on my card, probably because two charges came fast enough to look suspicious.

Wow, even has the new Caps third and the new Canadiens jerseys... even the Winter Classic.

I just felt a great disturbance in the jersey force, as if an eBay seller in the Toronto suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced.