eBay version 4.0

dsl135

JerseyBaron has added white Blues, white Lightning, and Bruins 2016 Winter Classics.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JerseyBaron has added white Blues, white Lightning, and Bruins 2016 Winter Classics.

also believe he just added the Canadiens aways as well

Nevermind just late to the party

Edited by Jdems93

I love people on eBay. I listed my Gostisbehere authentic on eBay for admittedly a high price but I first get an offer of $40 to which I declined. I just got a second offer of $60 with the message, "why are you pricing the jersey so high? Is there something that I'm missing? Like is it autographed? If not then this is a fair price given that I have to pay shipping."

Really?!

I love people on eBay. I listed my Gostisbehere authentic on eBay for admittedly a high price but I first get an offer of $40 to which I declined. I just got a second offer of $60 with the message, "why are you pricing the jersey so high? Is there something that I'm missing? Like is it autographed? If not then this is a fair price given that I have to pay shipping."

Really?!

People are idiots.

Really?!

My favorite counter offer to lowball attempted buyers:

$.02.

My favorite counter offer to lowball attempted buyers:

$.02.

I do that all the time too. Take a penny off the price. Gets the message across.

I'll usually lower my Buy It Now price by a dollar in that situation. Nobody ever messages me to ask why, they understand.

That being said, you never know what'll happen. I once offered $50 on a $200 jersey and it was accepted, no counteroffer, no nothing. And not automatically accepted, like the seller made an error in his listing, he considered it and accepted it. Sometimes it pays to throw the offer out, but the way he responded is just asinine.

Really?!

What, the guy scores two almost back-to-back OT winning goals and suddenly his stuff goes up in value?

Haha, j/k. Ghost is a stud and I agree, people on the 'bay have no clue.

I also enjoy people who get upset because they "have to pay shipping", as if they are buying from Amazon and it should be free.

I also enjoy people who get upset because they "have to pay shipping", as if they are buying from Amazon and it should be free.

Another great one... I had a guy complaining to me that I had to lower my price because he lives in Canada and $100 US is like $130 to him, so I "have to understand where he's coming from."

When I responded that the exchange rate works both ways and that the current price being too expensive for him means me lowering my price makes the price unfairly low to me, he went on a rant about "take your jerseys to bed with you and make love to them, the only thing big about you is your mouth."

I had a good laugh.

Another great one... I had a guy complaining to me that I had to lower my price because he lives in Canada and $100 US is like $130 to him, so I "have to understand where he's coming from."

When I responded that the exchange rate works both ways and that the current price being too expensive for him means me lowering my price makes the price unfairly low to me, he went on a rant about "take your jerseys to bed with you and make love to them, the only thing big about you is your mouth."

I had a good laugh.

Give us his user name so we can all block him from bidding

Give us his user name so we can all block him from bidding

Sure thing! I'd love it if more people blocked this idiot! His username is jr97jr

Other nice one I get is when people complain about my asking price of my authentic / game worn/ legit replica when they say they can get one for $30 at Aliexpress.

"It's just as good, if not better than the legit stuff!"

Other nice one I get is when people complain about my asking price of my authentic / game worn/ legit replica when they say they can get one for $30 at Aliexpress.

"It's just as good, if not better than the legit stuff!"

That one I've never heard. But my response would be "if it's cheaper and also better than mine, then why are you asking me about it at all?"

Even sublimated jerseys are being counterfeited now.

I've also seen a lot of Rangers Liberty knockoffs, both blue and white versions all over eBay lately.