eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it just my screen or does it look this way on everyone's?

hawks-vi.jpg

I mean, c'mon kconz1 (172), get your sheit together!

It's just you, n00b!

DYRyBOA.png

Those Avalanche jerseys look unreal in those photos.

Jersey Baron should have some sort of program where you pay 10 dollars a month and he sends you pieces of the jersey each month until you have enough pieces to construct the entire thing. It'd open up his customer base immensely. I'd put in my preorder right now for the left part of the bottom of the right arm.

Edited by hockeyjerseyssuck

Too bad he put the wrong patch on those. He also has patch-less thirds as well. Also the stadium series fakes have started to hit eBay now.

Those Avalanche jerseys look unreal in those photos.

Jersey Baron should have some sort of program where you pay 10 dollars a month and he sends you pieces of the jersey each month until you have enough pieces to construct the entire thing. It'd open up his customer base immensely. I'd put in my preorder right now for the left part of the bottom of the right arm.

On the condition that he ships the parts without shipping costs.

Too bad he put the wrong patch on those. He also has patch-less thirds as well. Also the stadium series fakes have started to hit eBay now.

No clue if it is the correct patch or not but people have commented before how his jerseys aren't actually customized or patched in the pictures before the jersey is sold. The kits and patches are just laying on the jersey for the pictures. If it's the wrong patch, hopefully that is the case here.

Dealing with my 4th non paying eBay buyer in 2 months! It's really driving me nuts and it's very frustrating. I've never experienced anything like this in the past, Whoever bought an item from me had always paid for it.

Have you guys been seeing this more often lately or is it just me? What's going on?

Dealing with my 4th non paying eBay buyer in 2 months! It's really driving me nuts and it's very frustrating. I've never experienced anything like this in the past, Whoever bought an item from me had always paid for it.

Have you guys been seeing this more often lately or is it just me? What's going on?

I'm having the opposite problem.

I bought one of this guys jerseys and he keeps sending me messages about why he can't ship it.

Anybody else buy one of his jerseys having the same issues?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/rawlsimchris/m.html?item=151845894612&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

(I didn't get the "Lemeow" but I thought about it as I thought it was funny)

yes, on more than just jerseys.......

I have had about 5-6 non paying winners of my items.....super frustrating......I wish eBay gave more power to sellers here....but that is bad for the bottom line so it will never happen

I'm having the opposite problem.

I bought one of this guys jerseys and he keeps sending me messages about why he can't ship it.

Anybody else buy one of his jerseys having the same issues?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/rawlsimchris/m.html?item=151845894612&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

(I didn't get the "Lemeow" but I thought about it as I thought it was funny)

Does this guy really have these jerseys thumb tacked to the wall? Wow

Wow, if he had the Devils I'd definitely grab one. Maybe I'll e-mail to inquire.

Let me know the response. I'd have a hard time justifying it at that price, but...

Let me know the response. I'd have a hard time justifying it at that price, but...

Nope, hasn't got them and won't be getting them.

I would just have it done with no nameplate, it wouldn't match pattern wise even if you could find one. It's not like you'd be copying a game jersey after all.

Nope, hasn't got them and won't be getting them.

Eh. Keeps some more money in my pocket I guess. Wasn't crazy about it anyway.

Edited by JoeM7392

So a buyer bought a sweatshirt from me on eBay two days ago and i've been waiting for payment. Today I sent him a message asking when he would pay because I won't be able to get it out until Monday if it's not early today. He responded saying that he was waiting for his check to clear from his work and it's fine to wait until Monday to ship. I respond saying that's fine. Now I just got a message saying he spoke to his payroll department and it will be another week or two until he get's paid because he started a new job (which obviously I call BS on). He said that it's fine to go ahead and cancel the purchase instead of making me wait (lulz). Do I be a about it and try and make him pay or just cancel it?

So a buyer bought a sweatshirt from me on eBay two days ago and i've been waiting for payment. Today I sent him a message asking when he would pay because I won't be able to get it out until Monday if it's not early today. He responded saying that he was waiting for his check to clear from his work and it's fine to wait until Monday to ship. I respond saying that's fine. Now I just got a message saying he spoke to his payroll department and it will be another week or two until he get's paid because he started a new job (which obviously I call BS on). He said that it's fine to go ahead and cancel the purchase instead of making me wait (lulz). Do I be a ###### about it and try and make him pay or just cancel it?

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. But I'd go with your gut on this one. Is it something you had a ton of watchers on? Was there lotts of demand? If so, move on and relist...he can snag it again when he has the cake.

So a buyer bought a sweatshirt from me on eBay two days ago and i've been waiting for payment. Today I sent him a message asking when he would pay because I won't be able to get it out until Monday if it's not early today. He responded saying that he was waiting for his check to clear from his work and it's fine to wait until Monday to ship. I respond saying that's fine. Now I just got a message saying he spoke to his payroll department and it will be another week or two until he get's paid because he started a new job (which obviously I call BS on). He said that it's fine to go ahead and cancel the purchase instead of making me wait (lulz). Do I be a ###### about it and try and make him pay or just cancel it?

What's the sale price?