eBay version 4.0

dsl135

That one I've never heard. But my response would be "if it's cheaper and also better than mine, then why are you asking me about it at all?"

That's because they know deep down its junk. How else would you explain that you never hear any of the people who buy that garbage actually use the term fake or knockoff to describe them? It's always "China" or "Chinese" or "wholesale" or "Asia" jersey to describe them. They know it's not good but refuse to call it what it is out of what I am assuming is embarassment.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's because they know deep down its junk. How else would you explain that you never hear any of the people who buy that garbage actually use the term fake or knockoff to describe them? It's always "China" or "Chinese" or "wholesale" or "Asia" jersey to describe them. They know it's not good but refuse to call it what it is out of what I am assuming is embarassment.

If so, why tell a stranger via eBay selling the real thing that you prefer them? Keep it to yourself and nobody would be embarrassed.

If so, why tell a stranger via eBay selling the real thing that you prefer them? Keep it to yourself and nobody would be embarrassed.

I'm guessing that they think I was born yesterday and using the fakes as some sort of leverage to get me to reduce my price so they can buy a legit one.

This is why I rarely sell on eBay anymore along with the ever climbing fees.

WTF is this pile of crap?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tampa-Bay-Lightning-Chris-Gratton-Storm-Clone-Jersey-XXL-/221954860375?hash=item33ad8a6557:g:SO0AAOSwAKxWW4Yi

Not only is it fake but Chris Gratton wore #77 and Renberg wore #20

Is this a steal for the price or am I terrible at spotting fakes

http://www.ebay.ca/ulk/itm/131661388930

Neither. It's real but that is about what a Florida Panthers jersey is worth. Definently not a steal.

Am i missing something? Still a classic jersey noob lol

Those 93' AS jerseys don't pop up all that much...pretty rare. And at that price?

Buy it now price of $225!!!!

Comparing it to the gamer, it looks spot on perfect to me... I have wanted one of those for a while, but wasn't sure what size I'd need and Bure doesn't necessarily fit my collection... great item though.

Comparing it to the gamer, it looks spot on perfect to me... I have wanted one of those for a while, but wasn't sure what size I'd need and Bure doesn't necessarily fit my collection... great item though.

The name doesnt fit my collection either but think of the potential! Strip it and recustomize it.

I bought a Selanne once and converted it to an Yzerman...

Mind you, it was an easy conversion from #13 to #19 but still...

Can't believe no one's scooped this yet!