eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Sorry, going a bit on a rant right now, but has anyone, just for fun, looked at the sold items on eBay. It is amazing how much crap gets sold for high prices, but actual legit authentic jersey end up a total steals.

Also, I was watching a jersey that was listed at $19.99 no bids - then with a day left ups the price to $99.99 - no surprise, it doesn't sell. I don't get it sometimes... :angry:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Briere would have worn Reebok jerseys from 2005-on, not CCM's. There was a brief period in 2003-04 in which Briere wore the C on a CCM jersey.

Thank you. Still learning something every day on this board.

I'm trying to find an article to back it up, but that is a prototype for an alternate jersey that they wound up shelving and then going with their "Mooterus" disaster. Obviously Dallas has had problems finding themselves a decent alternate jersey.

That's not blood. Blood has a splatter pattern all it's own and doesn't spill down like that. Plus blood is a different color than that when it dries. It looks more like coffee that has had milk or creamer in it.

Why do I have to pay sales tax on an eBay item when I'm not buying from a business?

Because if the seller is in the same state, they are supposed to collect sales tax and send it to the State.

And how do you know you aren't buying from a business?

Yea I've been having a real hard time not pulling the trigger on one of those. I've wanted one for a while

I agree always liked the look of the white ones with the green shoulder area. I've been hoping to get Sharp jersey since he was traded there. This finally pushes me over the edge

Try liking a team that already has the word "jersey" in their name. You can't separate jerseys from any other piece of team merchandise.

Edited by mfitz804

Try liking a team that already has the word "jersey" in their name. You can't separate jerseys from any other piece of team merchandise.

Man... what do you search for... "new New Jersey jersey"?

You could do the minus sign to remove obvious hockey card words (-card -ud -panini, etc)

Yes that works moderately well.

Also, I search for the vintage Devils jerseys all the time by adding the word green. Then I have to add -Greene because otherwise I get everything Andy Greene related, including dozens of cards.

I put in something like "Blackhawks jersey 52"

Adding in the size you are looking for eliminates most of the cards.

Unless you are looking for a size that is a players number.

Good luck finding a Chicago Bears jersey in size 54. :noway: