eBay version 4.0

dsl135

It looks like someone wore that naked in a sauna, 'cause that is some serious back-sweat yellowing going on right thur!

Oilers jersey. It's mullet grease.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Authentic Sports just listed a bunch of 2.0 on sale again for just over $200 with the exchange rate. Here the link to his store, just hit items newly listed for authentics: http://www.ebay.com/sch/authenticsports19/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Giving this guy a shot. Couldn't beat a devils 2.0 for $155 USD after shipping. I love the exchange rate right now.

Just wanted to share something fishy..

This seller on ebay had some awesome and rare Stars jerseys for sale back on November 12th. I immediately bought this one (see link) and the matching white one.

The next day, I got a full refund and the seller claimed that his storage locker was robbed and they stole all of his jerseys.

Miraculously, the jerseys have shown up again on ebay...same seller. Only this time, he has more than doubled his original price of $150 each...now listed at $399 o.b.o.

I wish there were a rule or something on ebay that makes him give me those sweet a** jerseys at the original asking price...s***ty buzz.

If this seller is a member here...explain yourself mister!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=161924554022&alt=web

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

I would contact the seller and say it looks like they found the jerseys and they weren't stolen at all, so you will send him the money again and he can ship them. If you have the original item numbers and the refund info, eBay may help out - they could also ban him from selling on eBay since he pulled that scam. Either one would be fun to see the outcome.

You could try reporting it to eBay if he's using the exact same pictures for the listing and you have the item numbers and refund info.

They likely won't do anything, because they will get more money if he sells them for more money, but you could try.

I've been back and fourth with him. I also had a buddy send him a message to see why he relisted. He's lying. He came up with a super elaborate story involving police, lock-cutting storage locker bandits and a pawn shop. He told me this over a month ago.

What he told my buddy is "I've had second thoughts about selling them, that's why they've relisted so many times".

I asked him why the huge jump in price...he said they are worth way more than $150 and are super hard to find...duh!

Why can't people be honest?!?!? Is it really that hard?

Back in November, he could have just cancelled my order and said "sorry bruh, having sellers remorse. Hope you understand"

Just put a 100 offer on a jerseys with a note see if I get a response

Anything yet?

Back in November, he could have just cancelled my order and said "sorry bruh, having sellers remorse. Hope you understand"

Pretty sure you would still have been pissed if that happened. I know I would have been.

Pretty sure you would still have been pissed if that happened. I know I would have been.

Absolutely...but I would have gotten over it. But why waste time and energy coming up with a bulls*** sob story? Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Are early Dallas jerseys rare? I feel like when I was looking for a MN version, Dallas ones were much easier to find.

They might be but I have never seen those particular ones with the Stars logo on the rear hem. Maybe it's because I wasn't looking at the time though...I'm pretty sure those aren't very common.

I have seen them on eBay and not at that cost ,the 150.00 is more like it . watch all his Stars jerseys and in a few weeks email and say I see nothing is selling

I have seen them on eBay and not at that cost ,the 150.00 is more like it . watch all his Stars jerseys and in a few weeks email and say I see nothing is selling

Good call...I was going to be a complete about it and report him, leave nasty feedback and try my best to ruine him...but yours is a good approach.

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

I was the high bidder on a vintage Devils jersey, paid and waited a week, no tracking info, no contact. I made a claim and my money was refunded.

I didn't act like an Arse because I wanted to keep things civil just in case the guy re-materialized, which he did. He apologized, gave me $20 off the price, and included 2 limited edition hockey cards (which I sold for $20). Best part, he didn't require payment until AFTER I received the package.

Had I ranted and raved like a lunatic, I wouldn't have the jersey that is now the cornerstone of my Devils collection.

Just saying, going with the flow sometimes has its advantages. Yours is a different situation, but goodwill is the same either way.

Yeah but sometimes becoming homicidal on a complete stranger is really a lot of fun.

Just name sure you dispose of the bodies properly and it's a good time.

Giving this guy a shot. Couldn't beat a devils 2.0 for $155 USD after shipping. I love the exchange rate right now.

Did you make an offer outside of eBay or has he raised his prices a bit? Looks like his authentics are all around $200 now