Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

Great question LAK74.

I'd also ask the same question to anyone who bought a Bruins 2010 Winter Classic 2.0, since he seems to have an endless supply of those and they were never made available as retail authentics back in '10.

I wonder if he could get the 2008 Sabres WC jersey made. That might be the only EDGE design that's never been made for retail.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, you would expect that date for a team-issue, because it would have been made before the WC game. What we're wondering about are the retail ones, and whether they were made after the game. Thanks for the reply though!

By making retail 2.0's only as a limited-production special ordered product, there would be no risk to Reebok at all- no inventory to maintain, no distribution or marketing costs to speak of.

I guess that could be true. They'd already have the patterns, etc. I know if the Devils had retail authentics for the vintage jerseys currently, I'd buy one. Haven't been able to find one since I passed on them back in 2010, before I really started buying too many jerseys.

I guess that could be true. They'd already have the patterns, etc. I know if the Devils had retail authentics for the vintage jerseys currently, I'd buy one. Haven't been able to find one since I passed on them back in 2010, before I really started buying too many jerseys.

I'd assume they're gonna wear them again on retro night against Boston. If they do I might see if I can get a gamer depending on the price.

Yes, I agree... However, I guess am one of those "hard core satisfied idiot Rangers fans" that shelled out big time clams to get a sweater from the game.. :D

You ordered a gamer? Are they wearing them in both games?

I bought one of the Team Issue Bruins WCs from JB...

Born on date was 8/11/09 if I'm reading this correctly.

Is there a Reebok tag in the neck area or is only the white size/Made in Canada tag there?

Thanks for the info

I'd assume they're gonna wear them again on retro night against Boston. If they do I might see if I can get a gamer depending on the price.

I'd like to see that. I wasn't happy they failed to do that last season. We shall see.

According to a distributor, reebok is making home jerseys in 2.0 for all Nhl teams for retail, and thirds for the more popular teams. The road whites will be less produced.

Reebok will make whatever you want for sizable orders.

I have no details regarding ss or heritage jerseys for retail though.

This is what I have been told as well.

Unfortunately, when I went to check my Winter Classic jersey tag, the 'born on' sticker on appears to not be there.

It's not on that tag. It's inside on the left under the left armpit.

Unfortunately, when I went to check my Winter Classic jersey tag, the 'born on' sticker on appears to not be there.

Look at the tag on the inside of the jersey. Here's a picture of one I just took as an example:

SFvJuDU.jpg