Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

Oh man! Just as I pictured it :)

Nice backyard Mike.

Does Marty have an enema hose coming out of his butthole???

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Rangers SS jerseys did not have the SS patches on them tonight...

And yes it is a new set that they will wear on more time on 3/18...

Personally I'm glad they will have another set without the Stadium patch. Maybe I'll have a shot to pick one of those up.

One of the things I didn't like was that the Rangers patch was chromed while the Stadium patch was normal with a big white border - looked odd on the same jersey. So aesthetically the set worn last night looked slightly better. I'm still not a big fan of the chromed look overall though.

Meigray has posted the auction of SS jerseys of Rangers and Isles as of last night if interested.. Devils were listed a few days ago already..

No Isles Tavares SS jersey being auctioned... Hmmmm.... :huh:

It's weird that they only seem to be auctioning off around 10 game worn jerseys per team (not including the game issues)

*10 jerseys worn by the Devils during the first period.

*9 jerseys worn by the Rangers in the first periods of their two Stadium Series games at Yankee Stadium.
*10 jerseys worn by the Islanders during the first period of their game vs. the Rangers.

For the Rangers I was disappointed they didn't have Stralman or either of the Moores up for auction.

Meigray has posted the auction of SS jerseys of Rangers and Isles as of last night if interested.. Devils were listed a few days ago already..

I didn't see the Rangers, only the Devils, Islanders, and Kings.

I didn't see the Rangers, only the Devils, Islanders, and Kings.

Rangers are on there... Not all of them yet, but I think they are rolling them out slowly...

It's weird that they only seem to be auctioning off around 10 game worn jerseys per team (not including the game issues)

For the Rangers I was disappointed they didn't have Stralman or either of the Moores up for auction.

Maybe they are rolling them out slowly....No reason why the Stralman and both Moore jerseys wouldnt be made available.. Unless the players bought them? Who knows.

When I said slowly, I meant that they are staggering the auction end times..

But you are correct, if they are not posted soon, we may be looking at what's been made available..

The Rangers and Flyers WC classic jerseys and Adam Foote Retirement Night Avs games were slightly staggered so that you'd have a chance to get another bid in on another jersey if you were outbid and lost out on another jersey that ended a bit earlier..

Not sure iof they are doing that again this time around though...

Yeh, the fact that they call out in the auction how many gamers and game issues will be auctioned off by MeiGray makes me think this is all there will be.

Yeh, the fact that they call out in the auction how many gamers and game issues will be auctioned off by MeiGray makes me think this is all there will be.

Yeah.. You guys may be right... Did you see that Carcillo's was worn for 2 periods in the Devils game! Weird huh?

Interestingly, Nash is the only goal-scorer from the Devils game from either team who's jersey is in the auction.

I'm definitely happier thinking the jerseys not in the auction went to the players or the HHoF or something instead of the card companies.

Wouldn't shock me if this was the rep selling these. He lives in Trabuco Canyon.

The collector's patches come with a hard plastic backing on them that has to be removed before you put it on a jersey. There are threads on this board that will tell you how to do that.

Once that's off, I don't believe they simply iron on. You'll probably need it glued and/or sewn. Most customizers will do it for a minimal fee ($5 where I send my jerseys, and they remove the backing for you also), but of course you'd have to pay to ship it back and forth.

May be worth it, for about $20-25 you can have it perfect.

Watching the Isles vs. Colorado right now (clearly nothing else on tv) and the Isles are wearing their Stadium Series jerseys. The actual Stadium Series patch is there, but covered up with white air-knit over the shoulder. Butch Goring also made mention of the jerseys popularity and possibility of making them the Isles main jerseys eventually.

*I'm a Rangers fan and couldn't care less, but I figured this information could become useful to somebody on here eventually.