Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same dude that is winning the Carcillo at 2500 is winning the Falk at 1100..

Falk over 1800!!! LOL!!!!

Lundqvist 8500 with extended bidding!

Lundqvist breaks 10k!!!

Can we say 12k for Lundqvist?!?!?!?!

11,200 for Hank,,, What a bargain!! LOL!!

expensive evening for some of those folks... I can tell you right now, that MeiGray got quite a bit more than Steiner got for theirs... Some by a long margin.... Very similar situation with the Winter Classic auctions...

So if there was a jersey I was watching on Meigray, should I see if Barry will accept my 55% off offer on a jersey for 8 years ago lol? He should be in a good mood after seeing these prices or does the NHL get it?

expensive evening for some of those folks... I can tell you right now, that MeiGray got quite a bit more than Steiner got for theirs... Some by a long margin.... Very similar situation with the Winter Classic auctions...

Of course apparently Steiner is having problems getting their hands on theirs.

Of course apparently Steiner is having problems getting their hands on theirs.

That problem has been resolved Louis... :thumbsup:

So if there was a jersey I was watching on Meigray, should I see if Barry will accept my 55% off offer on a jersey for 8 years ago lol? He should be in a good mood after seeing these prices or does the NHL get it?

Not sure... I think NHL charities gets the money or most of it anyway... The Foote night Avs jerseys proceeds all went to Kroenke charities..

If you took the first digit off the Lundqvist, I still couldn't afford it.

if you took the first two, I couldnt afford it still.

If you took the last two, i might be able to.

I have heard that the period jerseys that were not for auction apparently went to a card company.

Very sad.

Great. Maybe now I can afford part of a sleeve.

OK, so I definitely overpaid, and I got screwed by how the bidding went. The Richards was several hundred less than the Girardi and Boyle and I was leading, so I could not take a chance of bidding on either of those. They then ended with no additional bids in the last few hours, and it got to the point that the Richards was the only one left and some guy started bidding me up at the end. The guy who won the Girardi and Boyle (who, interestingly, is the guy I got the Malhotra Rangers with the 9-11 patch from last month) got very lucky, as if the guy who bid me up on the Richards had bid earlier, I would certainly have gone higher on one of those. But basically My son and I froze out butts off at the Devils - Rangers game and I badly wanted one of the jerseys. I went over to Meigray during lunch to pick it up.

B033EE9E-AF53-4FCA-B86C-4690E8DFF326_zps

27C27F5C-4D79-4796-87EB-E4910B354A38_zps