Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

There's a delay on the Long Island railroad that's holding some of my friends in a holding pattern.

Not trying to sound biased as a Rangers fan, but the Isles jerseys look like something you could buy at Old Navy.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the more I see the Rangers' SS jersey, the less I like it. And I didn't like it all that much to begin with.

Per Rangers twitter:

#NYR wearing their Stadium Series jerseys tonight @TheGarden http://instagram.com/p/j2EbAlvdKC/ . pic.twitter.com/0nro1eaCve

BfVN07iIEAAH0LY.jpg

I wonder if they will cover up the patch like they did when they wore the Winter Classic jersey for a game after the WC. In that instance they wore the players set.

It's the Rangers we're talking about, so it's probably another set without Stadium Series patches that Steiner can sell for astronomical profits.

Ding, ding, ding

Can't help but think that pissing photo is pretty much what Mike looks like in his backyard upon laying out everyone's Flyers jerseys that arrive for customization :) I could be wrong though....

I'm not seeing the stadium patch covered up, so maybe it's a new set. Then again I don't think I noticed the WC patch covered until I saw hi-res stills after that game.

Can't help but think that pissing photo is pretty much what Mike looks like in his backyard upon laying out everyone's Flyers jerseys that arrive for customization :) I could be wrong though....

brilliant-vi.png

On a close up during the game, the jerseys did not seem to the patch covered up. But I guess we'll have to pull out magnifying glasses and screenshots to be sure.