Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I buckled and bought a Devils replica and a Stadium Series patch to go with it. I'll wait until after the game to see who goes on it.

I'm gonna get mine customized as Richter!

very_large_20140121_120025.JPG

I can't believe they made Leetch, Richter and Maloney wear Premiers. Thumbs down...

Anyone know if the penguins are going to release any authentic jerseys or not? Know it's a team by team decision and all but haven't heard any yes or know regarding them. They need to take after the kings!

Same thing for the Blackhawks. I need to know if they're releasing an authentic or not. I saw some premieres of the SS jersey, and they look AWFUL. The crest looks like it was printed on cardboard and sewn on. I just wont buy one.

Sorry guys...I really don't share your enthusiasm for these jerseys. As a Kings fan I hope the Stadium series jerseys just vanish into thin air after the game....although I doubt they will.

Same thing for the Blackhawks. I need to know if they're releasing an authentic or not. I saw some premieres of the SS jersey, and they look AWFUL. The crest looks like it was printed on cardboard and sewn on. I just wont buy one.

The crest is going to literally be the same one on an authentic

Sorry guys...I really don't share your enthusiasm for these jerseys. As a Kings fan I hope the Stadium series jerseys just vanish into thin air after the game....although I doubt they will.

After the season, yes. They will only see one game between Dodger Stadium and end of season.

The crest is going to literally be the same one on an authentic

Correct. One size for all jerseys.

one period of jerseys will be released, and he is unsure of the prices until he gets his hands on them. that's all the info I got regarding the Pens jerseys.

Yep there the same garbage as regular premiers.

I think they said they would start shipping around 2/14.

Watching the coverage of the Kings practice at Dodger Stadium, there were a lot of views of their mascot Bailey, who appeared to be wearing an authentic. Looked pretty cool to me. The tail part of the jersey looked a little long compared to a regular Edge, but overall looked good.

Watching the coverage of the Kings practice at Dodger Stadium, there were a lot of views of their mascot Bailey, who appeared to be wearing an authentic. Looked pretty cool to me. The tail part of the jersey looked a little long compared to a regular Edge, but overall looked good.

Bailey's jersey is indeed an authentic game jersey. All of his jerseys are.

FYI Rangers have SS practice jerseys.

Something we all probably knew but figured I'd post it anyway.