Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know Larry fairly well.. He's actually a pretty nice guy..

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I don't like his whole deal, and honestly I don't think people are even into it anymore.

It's the same thing at Flyers games. Dancing Shawny. Ugh.

He's actually a good in arena host, now that they've given him that job, but the god awful dancing needs to stop.

I've only seen Larry once, and I hated it instantly. Can we stop having idiots who can't dance go on the big screen regularly? It's not funny!

I actually like the Rangers jersey. I think it would have looked better without the chrome look on the "New York"

The Blackhawks one is terrible in my opinion. It looks like they tried to make the original Alternate the Blackhawks wore and failed. I am a fan of the original alternate they wore but with the chrome look on the classic logo and the stripes on the stadium jersey it just dosen't look right.

I like how the email says that the stadium series jerseys are now available at shop.nhl.com, except for the fact that they are not ,

I just got this same email. What a joke the nhl is really.

At first I was upset that the Devils didn't reveal a special jersey for the game. Looking at the picture from the NHL e-mail, and not really liking any of the others, I'm happy with what they apparently have chosen.

Steiners has confirmed that they will be selling rangers gameworns, players will be wearing new jerseys after every shift, and the starting price is $1000 for game issued, not worn jerseys :P

Who are the 3 players they are sellin cusomized? Hank, Nash and Cally?

That's correct if I recall

Steiners has confirmed that they will be selling rangers gameworns, players will be wearing new jerseys after every shift, and the starting price is $1000 for game issued, not worn jerseys :P

I doubt players will be on the bench changing jerseys after each shift. Each player will probably wear a new jersey every period plus warm ups for a total of 4 jerseys.

I doubt players will be on the bench changing jerseys after each shift. Each player will probably wear a new jersey every period plus warm ups for a total of 4 jerseys.

I think you let your sarcasm meter at home

1222-ss14-jerseys.png

Seeing them all together, the Devils win if Lou actually didn't bow down to the league/Reebok. The Kings and the Rangers look the best of the rest to me. Chicago doesn't look horrible, but they lose simply for b@stardizing one of the greatest 3rd jerseys ever.

While I (think I) like the Rangers jerseys, I still can't help but think they really look like the New England Patriots white jerseys with long sleeves.

I guess it's a safe bet the ducks will be the caboose on everyone's list...

Like the NYR jersey, but certainly not enough to track one down.

Who are the 3 players they are sellin cusomized? Hank, Nash and Cally?

That's correct if I recall

Yeah I checked out the MSG store today and that's who they had, $235 a piece.

Also the 2.0 Cally that was out front was replaced with a premier.