mfitz804

I wonder if the gamers will be twill..

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So they use an authentic to display but there not selling authentics?

Having experience in the area....it looks really, really stupid with a replica jersey on a mannequin, especially if you are using pads beneath and all of the other legit gear.

Do it right, or don't do it at all, even if it means you aren't selling the displayed jersey. It's simply a show piece at that point.

I wonder if the gamers will be twill..

Doesn't seem that way. The guard told me that is the exact shirt Cally will wear.

Having experience in the area....it looks really, really stupid with a replica jersey on a mannequin, especially if you are using pads beneath and all of the other legit gear.

Do it right, or don't do it at all, even if it means you aren't selling the displayed jersey. It's simply a show piece at that point.

Screen_Shot_2013-12-03_at_11.56.36_AM.pn

Well in this case they shouldn't even do it at all because it's a product you can't buy and is misleading.

Well in this case they shouldn't even do it at all because it's a product you can't buy and is misleading.

If it were in the store? Sure. It's not, so it's just a museum piece. You don't get to see awesome displays like that every day...just enjoy it a bit.

Anybody know if and or how the Hawks will be selling their game worns?

I just called NHL Store. They said no.

Just want to clarify... No as in they aren't going to carry authentics, or no as in they aren't going to release them? Because I saw on teamlastore.com they have authentic Kings jerseys up for a preorder, but not sure if thats a reliable place. No one answered when I called the NHL Store.

Just want to clarify... No as in they aren't going to carry authentics, or no as in they aren't going to release them? Because I saw on teamlastore.com they have authentic Kings jerseys up for a preorder, but not sure if thats a reliable place.

As I understand it, it's not exactly a question of whether they will be released or not- most likely each team store has the option of pre-ordering retail authentics from Reebok if they choose to do so, but Reebok will not manufacture them unless some authorized retailer actually commits to a pre-order. So far TeamLA (they are legit, btw) seems to be the only retailer who has decided to pre-order authentics for their team. Just because the NHL Store decided not to carry Rangers authentics doesn't mean you won't see other retailers (like JerseyBaron) carry them in the near future.

As I understand it, it's not exactly a question of whether they will be released or not- most likely each team store has the option of pre-ordering retail authentics from Reebok if they choose to do so, but Reebok will not manufacture them unless some authorized retailer actually commits to a pre-order. So far TeamLA (they are legit, btw) seems to be the only retailer who has decided to pre-order authentics for their team. Just because the NHL Store decided not to carry Rangers authentics doesn't mean you won't see other retailers (like JerseyBaron) carry them in the near future.

Great, thanks for the info!