Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

A bunch of stores around here have the Hawk's stadium series up for sale now, but only in premiers. Every store I went to also said what others have been hearing as well, that authentics will not be made. One store said that reebok told them they "don't have enough time to get them made," yet there are walls of replicas everywhere. Even JerseyBaron said they aren't sure they will get Hawks stadium series in. Hoping one pops up somewhere because I can't bring myself to buy a premier.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hawks blank replicas are $169.50 at the stadium store.

Sporting Goods has blank Hawks ones for $150 and customized ones for $180, as well as free shipping, customization probably sucks but that's the cheaper than I've seen them anywhere else.

$170 for a cheap paper thin screen printed piece of garbage is criminal.

Talked to Steiner rep at Rangers game when I was in NY... jerseys will be worn 1 period each.. Steiner gets one to sell, MeiGray gets a set to auction off and the Players get a set..

What he didn't know is whether they would generate a set for each game.. That would be 6 jerseys a player.. UGH! :noway:

Not sure about a warmup/team photo set.. Though they probably will have one of those as well! :(

Saw the Rangers jerseys in person at Modells today. I like the jersey itself, and the cresting is definitely interesting, but the chrome still bothers me enough that I probably wouldn't ever waste money on one. Also, the ones Modells is selling have the same crappy sublistitch numbers as every jersey Modells sells. Are they all like that, or is it just Modells?

Saw the Rangers jerseys in person at Modells today. I like the jersey itself, and the cresting is definitely interesting, but the chrome still bothers me enough that I probably wouldn't ever waste money on one. Also, the ones Modells is selling have the same crappy sublistitch numbers as every jersey Modells sells. Are they all like that, or is it just Modells?

That is how the precustomized ones are. At least they sewed everything on instead of just heat press.

I ordered a NYI SS from that guy 2 weeks ago -- It was supposed to be delivered today, but the snow storm prevented it. I think that guy has legitimate replicas

He's got legitimate replicas but no legitimate teams

I have an update on the Rangers Stadium Series jerseys... My guy at Steiner told me that they will have 3 sets of jerseys. MeiGray 1st period, Steiner 2nd period, Players 3rd.... The Rangers jerseys will be worn in both games... So there may be a good chance that the jerseys will have a bit of use... Steiner will set prices accordingly, MeiGray will do NHL auction... players get third period...

It gonna be highly entertaining to see how high some of these jerseys will go..

Just an FYI: Starting a week before Christmas you could pre order premiers at the United Center and have them shipped to you and I did so. The game on the 27th they were out and for sale but they did did not have the Stadium Series patch on them. The one I pre ordered just arrived with the patch so folks should wait on ordering the patch from National Emblem until yours arrive.

Apparently the nhl devils shop site had jerseys on sale last night but they took them down. I think they were only offering premiers, and apparently it was a pre-order and they were expected to arrive in MARCH. Yikes. I think it was the same deal on fanatics that was also discontinued: http://www.fanatics.com/NHL_New_Jersey_Devils/Reebok_New_Jersey_Devils_2014_Stadium_Series_Mens_Premier_Custom_Jersey/partnerid/8429/source/GPA_CA?CAWELAID=&CAWELAID=330000530000647599

The shop at the Prucenter was displaying the replica CCM with the Outdoor patch sewn on the shoulder last night. They have the jerseys and patches for sale separately. They also had a few new hats with the retro colors. Nothing too exciting.

I think I've decided against one myself. I'd have bought a new style of jersey but the old one I already have with the shoulder patch? I think i have to pass.

I think I've decided against one myself. I'd have bought a new style of jersey but the old one I already have with the shoulder patch? I think i have to pass.

How about making a run on a gamer once they are available after the game? ;)