mfitz804

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chrome logo ? i don´t see this logo is different from the one they use now

If you look closely, someone used a Photoshop emboss effect on the logo. Pretty much the same thing they did for all the logos.

Also, the highlight/reflection you see on the logo is permanent, it's not from the light in the room. Compare the two photos of Kunitz and you'll see it's in the same spot.

If you look closely, someone used a Photoshop emboss effect on the logo. Pretty much the same thing they did for all the logos.

Also, the highlight/reflection you see on the logo is permanent, it's not from the light in the room. Compare the two photos of Kunitz and you'll see it's in the same spot.

thanks............... so it´s not a fully embroded logo ?

thanks............... so it´s not a fully embroded logo ?

No. It appears that all of the logos will be flat, printed on a piece of twill (much like the patches on any replica jersey).

No. It appears that all of the logos will be flat, printed on a piece of twill (much like the patches on any replica jersey).

I dont think it is like the replica patches. The replica patches are printed. These are going to be dyed. Maybe Junkyard can correct me, but I think there is definitely a difference in quality between the shoulder patches that are printed and the customized numbers that are dyed (Preds, ASG) and the Stadium Series crests.

I dont think it is like the replica patches. The replica patches are printed. These are going to be dyed. Maybe Junkyard can correct me, but I think there is definitely a difference in quality between the shoulder patches that are printed and the customized numbers that are dyed (Preds, ASG) and the Stadium Series crests.

Replica patches are screenprinted. These are dye sublimated. Completely different and better process. I'm just not a fan of the fabric that they are sublimating to.

The quality of the printing should be much better using sublimation than screen print, but, depending on who is doing it, one never knows.

Here are all the chrome logos if you missed them ... the Pens one is definitely the least obnoxious.

1119-ss14-yankee.png

1119-ss14-soldier.png

1119-ss14-dodger.png

What I find funny is that the crests are dye sublimated and really look flat on the jerseys, but the Stadium Series patch itself, appears to be fully embroidered. If they wanted this chrome look, and really wanted to save weight (which is a BS excuse) why not dye sublimate everything including the patch and the numbers. Give everything the chrome look, and maybe the crests wouldn't look so flat in comparison.

Here are all the chrome logos if you missed them ... the Pens one is definitely the least obnoxious.

1119-ss14-yankee.png

1119-ss14-soldier.png

1119-ss14-dodger.png

What I find funny is that the crests are dye sublimated and really look flat on the jerseys, but the Stadium Series patch itself, appears to be fully embroidered. If they wanted this chrome look, and really wanted to save weight (which is a BS excuse) why not dye sublimate everything including the patch and the numbers. Give everything the chrome look, and maybe the crests wouldn't look so flat in comparison.

Agreed.

That cromed-out crown looks.....awesome.

The Rangers is probably going to be a similar template to the Pens -- except with laces. Think red where the gold is, white for white, blue for black (except whole shoulder is blue -- collar/neck is going to be Kings/Isles-esque). Chrome shield logo on front, white liberty font for names/numbers. This is my guess

The Rangers is probably going to be a similar template to the Pens -- except with laces. Think red where the gold is, white for white, blue for black (except whole shoulder is blue -- collar/neck is going to be Kings/Isles-esque). Chrome shield logo on front, white liberty font for names/numbers. This is my guess

Isn't everyone using the cookie cutter other than the Devils?

Isn't everyone using the cookie cutter other than the Devils?

I think so! I speak in the safest terms!

According to the pic Matt posted, the blue shoulders were right (y).