Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

My honest advice to people, from what I'm hearing from my Reebok source, is get the Stadium Series jerseys if you find them (in authentic that is). I don't even know if they're actually making them, but if they are its in very limited numbers, so don't hesitate if you can find one.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is he off the mark? (based on your knowledge of the situation)

Not knowing what changes the NHL and Reebok did since I last saw things, no.

I'll say more on the Kings once the jersey is shown to the masses. I can tell you that the color chosen is not the original color the Kings wanted and had presented to the NHL on their prototype.

I have learned that the crests on the jerseys are sublimated onto twill, much like my SubliTWILL product.

Also, heard yesterday that NJ wouldn't have the cookie cutter design that all of the others would have. Rumor is that Lou put his foot down and said "no dice."

I have learned that the crests on the jerseys are sublimated onto twill, much like my SubliTWILL product.

Isles have the same thing. Looks like dye twill sewn onto the jersey. Both shoulder patches look embroidered though

How did you get all that from a 7 second snippet? :)

We had previously heard that the stripes would be diagonal though.

Put in a few photos to show what parts I think the video is showing. I also angled the sleeve stripes a little, but it's hard to tell from the video if they're angled or not. I also added in the laces like the Islander's jersey. Just more guessing there, but I think they might do something like that.

kings_stadium_guess_fromVideo_zps640b115

Are the Kings supposed to be the home or away team in this game? Are Ducks going to wear light or dark against them...seems like they could go either way (especially considering Wings and Leafs are both wearing dark in their game).

The rumor has been that both the Kings and Ducks will wear non-white jerseys. It has been said the Ducks will wear orange and the Kings grey.

Put in a few photos to show what parts I think the video is showing. I also angled the sleeve stripes a little, but it's hard to tell from the video if they're angled or not. I also added in the laces like the Islander's jersey. Just more guessing there, but I think they might do something like that.

kings_stadium_guess_fromVideo_zps640b115

The snippet on the right looks white to me, or at the very least not the same color as the left part.

I think JA is just referring to the color; that's just a practice jersey. We'll find out tomorrow what the real jersey looks like.

The snippet on the right looks white to me, or at the very least not the same color as the left part.

Yeah, hard to tell. I assumed it was just the lighting and that the whole thing was one shade of gray. In the top left corner of the "armpit" teaser photo, it looks like you can see one of the black shoulder stripes. It looks black, but a lot lighter because of the lighting, so I assumed the rest of it is gray.

The Kings jersey looks a light shade of gray to me

$(KGrHqJHJFMFEUYnqV+UBRIVN)Z(oQ~~60_35.J

That shade looks good on the ice when the Kings practice, so I hope it's close to that.

Ducks and Kings jerseys revealed. Check team sites and icethetics blog for pics.

Ducks jersey - Orange with chrome logo. No shoulder yoke.

Kings Jersey - Grey with chrome logo. Shoulder yoke.

Similarities with these 2 jerseys and Isles jerseys - Angled numbers and striping on arms. No nameplates.

Jerseys look sharp. Still think some purple on the Kings jersey would have really made it standout.

Overall both look good but, I like the Kings better though.

The Kings looks ok... a little boring, but fine.

The Ducks is HORRENDOUS if you ask me. It just looks awful. Its a shame because there's been a lot of hype over an orange jersey for them for some time, and this is all they get... sucks.

Maybe I'm saying this because I'm hoping the Rangers' jeresy(s?) won't make me want to grab them but I feel like the Stadium Series is a flash in the pan gimmick and not as "traditional" as the WC and, as such, I am not interested in getting a jersey. This makes me feel better b/c I know they will be hard to get.

But of course, the Rangers' jerseys will be a) awesome and I will want one OR b ) after they've been out for a while they will grow on me and I will ultimately want one. And in either case, I will have trouble getting one, lol.

But I still say the SS is gimmicky.

Anyone have a roll out schedule for the teams that have not been released yet? Also any word on authentics being made available for retail and if they will be indos or 2.0s?

Wow. I didn't know the Flames were playing against LA.

I'll still watch the game, but I'm going to adjust my tint until the jerseys look like I think they should.