Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No; I meant the Ducks' ones. I was under the impression you knew about those but maybe I was wrong. I know the Kings' ones were definitely kiss-cut. I could see that from the release video they had way back when.

Correct on Kings; sublimated on Ducks.

According to IceThetics it looks as though the Isles are attempting to retire their horrid black 3rd jersey and replace it with the Stadium Series jersey ...

I believe it.

At the Queens Baseball Convention, Russ Gompers, owner of Stitches who customizes the Islanders jerseys mentioned that he had just finished lettering over 400 Stadium Series jerseys for the team. Unless they are using them beyond the Stadium Series, that sounds like A LOT of jerseys.

I must say I was a fan of the Islanders SS jerseys from the beginning. Very simple yet modern and definitely unique in the Islanders current jersey lineup. Wouldn't mind seeing the black thirds replaced with these.

I spent a lot of time walking around the stadium yesterday and saw only 5-6 of the Rangers' Stadium series jerseys in the stands. I guess the masses have spoken. In fact, the vast majority of jerseys were blue or red, not so many whites. The crowd seemed a pretty even split of Rangers-Devils fans too.

So will we see authentics of the SS jerseys? I'd buy a replica but want to wait and see if we'll see the edge versions for sale

I ordered a NYI SS from that guy 2 weeks ago -- It was supposed to be delivered today, but the snow storm prevented it. I think that guy has legitimate replicas

Sorry for quoting from from a few weeks back, but about how long did your order take? I haven't been able to find a website that lets me track an Indonesian number, even the ones that say they can!

I believe it.

At the Queens Baseball Convention, Russ Gompers, owner of Stitches who customizes the Islanders jerseys mentioned that he had just finished lettering over 400 Stadium Series jerseys for the team. Unless they are using them beyond the Stadium Series, that sounds like A LOT of jerseys.

Those were Isles fan preorders. the team sent out all replicas (except for Tavares) to be customized by Stitches

Sorry for quoting from from a few weeks back, but about how long did your order take? I haven't been able to find a website that lets me track an Indonesian number, even the ones that say they can!

It took like a week to get to customs, then a few days. I should have had it within 14 days, but it got redirected to NJ during the aforementioned snow storm. I think it took a hair under 3 weeks

Steiner completely sold out of Rangers stadium series gamers.. Prices were very high... MeiGray auction for the Rangers period 1 gamers is gonna be highly entertaining... Get your popcorn ready! :D

Yeah.. They had a list of their top 50 Rangers game used clients... They sent presale offerings to those folks first.. The jerseys didn't last long....