mfitz804

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boooo. No fun allowed for Bailey!

Do you know what do they do with mascot jerseys?

I think DiPietro wears one now. He's Sparky.

FYI Rangers have SS practice jerseys.

Something we all probably knew but figured I'd post it anyway.

Devils had SS patches on the shoulders of their practice jerseys.

Looks like both the kings and ducks are sans nameplates. Could have been a nightmare for ducks fans to get a nameplate if authentics ever make it out

Boooo. No fun allowed for Bailey!

Do you know what do they do with mascot jerseys?

Keeps them from season to season.

Looks like both the kings and ducks are sans nameplates. Could have been a nightmare for ducks fans to get a nameplate if authentics ever make it out

Anaheim indeed has nameplates. Tough to see...

Lady down row from us does as well.

EDIT: Photo posted now later in thread.

Either I need a bigger tv or the nameplates blend in very well because I can't see an outline on the ducks jerseys

Either I need a bigger tv or the nameplates blend in very well because I can't see an outline on the ducks jerseys

They do blend in well, I can't see the outline on either team. But you should get a bigger TV regardless.

They do blend in well, I can't see the outline on either team. But you should get a bigger TV regardless.

You can tell on the Ducks jerseys late in the period with the sweat build up before the neckline.

Kings don't use nameplates.

We'll then time to kick the misses out of the other room so I can watch on the 52". I guess 40" doesn't cut it anymore.

Oh yeah just saw an interview after the period with Cogliano and got a clear look at the back of the jersey. Really hard to see but it's there. Anybody looking to get one of those customized good luck with all that.

Ps saw the sweater your rocking on twitter junkyard and all I can say is epic. #duckhunt

Ps saw the sweater your rocking on twitter junkyard and all I can say is epic. #duckhunt

That's my buddy Justin. We made that months ago as a total joke. He had hundreds of people stop him, including Ducks fans, to say positive things about the hoodie. Some even wanted to take pictures of the hoodie or even with him and the hoodie!

One Ducks fan said "I don't agree with it, but certainly respect it."

Says she purchased from the Ducks. It was a Premier with this HORRIFIC nameplate! Letters and numbers were all screened twill and heatpressed on.1528481_241910212649140_91624966_n.jpg

Here is a Kings foul we saw on the way out. No clue who could've come up with this abortion. Asked most Kings fans and they got their jerseys from Team LA with pressed twill letters/numbers, no nameplate.

Every Kings jersey I saw was a Premier as well; saw no fans with 2.0s

1743486_241910209315807_125207558_n.jpg

What about the game ones? Stacked or kiss-cut? Or were they sublimated?

From what I saw today, the Rangers' ones looked all stacked. Though, I can't be 100% sure about that since I never got a solid close-up look at them.

What about the game ones? Stacked or kiss-cut? Or were they sublimated?

From what I saw today, the Rangers' ones looked all stacked. Though, I can't be 100% sure about that since I never got a solid close-up look at them.

I wasn't there when they cut the Kings twill, but I am more than happy to ask. The Kings were NOT sublimated.

No; I meant the Ducks' ones. I was under the impression you knew about those but maybe I was wrong. I know the Kings' ones were definitely kiss-cut. I could see that from the release video they had way back when.

No; I meant the Ducks' ones. I was under the impression you knew about those but maybe I was wrong. I know the Kings' ones were definitely kiss-cut. I could see that from the release video they had way back when.

Never saw the game jerseys. Wouldn't surprise me if they were sublimated.