Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

Those jerseys are gonna be extremely pricey by tomorrow night.. Extended bidding on all of the Rangers I bet and a couple of Isles as well..

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both

It literally will be a better use of my money to take the money I plan on bidding and going to Atlantic City with that money. Or go to Vegas and bet it all on USA beating Canada tomorrow

The jerseys, mask, or both?

I was referring to the mask specifically but I'm

not loving the jerseys either

Those jerseys are gonna be extremely pricey by tomorrow night.. Extended bidding on all of the Rangers I bet and a couple of Isles as well..

As I said... Here we go folks.. Get your popcorn... Benoit Pouliot already at 2k with over 2 hours to go... LOL

Ugh. This is going to end poorly. When should I bump my for sale thread with new goodies to afford this crap LOL

LOL!!! :D

aaaaaaand, I've reached my limit.

south-park-cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg

Haha!!! Carcillo is over 2500!!! Haha!!! Jeezus!

I'll settle with my original plan of a replica with a fight strap. Now I can buy someone else's gameworn Rangers crap. lol

Check out the bidding on the Lundqvist... Some dude put in like 30 proxy bids.. LOL

You know it's outta control when you see a game issued Justin Falk bidding north of 1k

You know it's outta control when you see a game issued Justin Falk bidding north of 1k

Yes, and it cracked a thousand before several of the actual game worn ones did.

Yes, and it cracked a thousand before several of the actual game worn ones did.

Yeah. I questioned that myself earlier on. Makes you realize that you don't always have to be smart to be rich.

Yeah. I questioned that myself earlier on. Makes you realize that you don't always have to be smart to be rich.

LOL!!! :D

My guess is it was to discourage others from bidding on it. Which at that price it certainly would!