Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

Panini lost their license to produce hockey cards. Upper Deck has an exclusive again starting next season. Obviously Panini wouldn't need the jerseys anymore.

Who needs a license to produce hockey cards when you can sell hockey stickers to a bunch of dorks!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet those remaining Rangers SS jerseys all go for a mint.. This hobby is out of control.. A Jesper Fast 3rd Wolfpack went for a small fortune yesterday on eBay.

I hope so. I will not be happy if they go for less than the original bunch. This is a great collection of players in this batch.

Who needs a license to produce hockey cards when you can sell hockey stickers to a bunch of dorks!

bz4hL.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

As I suspected, this second batch went for substantially less than the original bunch.

Certainly did not help that the auction ended smack in the middle of the Rangers playoff game.

I was watching them go up, and was extremely interested, but the two cheapest ones were still $1500 each. My max was $1200.

I'm happy settling for the Moore from the 1/31/14 game vs. the Islanders that I picked up from Mike a while back.

Also got a devils one here and extremely pleased.

Got the josefson 1st period jersey. Paid about 1/3 what meigray is asking for the 2nd period jersey he wore.

Could you do me a favor and take a close-up shot of the numbers on the Ducks one? I'm curious as to how those were assembled.

Could you do me a favor and take a close-up shot of the numbers on the Ducks one? I'm curious as to how those were assembled.

Saw their jerseys during the playoffs and they were stacked.

A teaser pic was just released on Facebook of the Rangers road jerseys with the patch on the left shoulder. I'd post it, but can't from my phone.

Ugh. Not a fan of that. Doesn't look good at all in my opinion.

It's fine like that on the blue jerseys. I agree with those on the white. It would be better on the front.

Why are they putting patches on the Rags jerseys when Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals is tomorrow night?