DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Speaking from my experiences with him, he changed prices on me multiple times, pushed jerseys I didn't ask for on me, has lied and been deceitful.

I was taking that into account along with several other members stories about him changing prices (flyhighguys, myself, and Kaiser) and making my judgment that this is stuff that should be made widely available to members to make their own judgment. I'm simply expressing my opinion that he should be avoided.

None of this is defamatory or done with the intent of hurting his business. It is done with the intent of letting members know he has displayed shady behavior.

But yes, I believe there are at least 2 members who have said they had positive transactions with him as well.

Can you explain this?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So treating your customers poorly and pulling shady pricing tactics is a good way to run a business and anyone who says otherwise is defaming you?

Who knew.

Can you explain this?

Sure. He gave me a quote on a bulk discount, and I told him that was too much for me, and that I can get them cheaper from a different Reebok distributor I know, but that I understand his need to make a profit, and so I wouldn't insult him with a counteroffer. He pressed me to counter him, and I told him what I normally get my jerseys for and he told me "that's below cost from Reebok." That's an outright lie. My source is clearly not going to be selling to me at a loss.

Its actually funny that the guy thinks he can lie in a situation like that and get away with it.

Sure. He gave me a quote on a bulk discount, and I told him that was too much for me, and that I can get them cheaper from a different Reebok distributor I know, but that I understand his need to make a profit, and so I wouldn't insult him with a counteroffer. He pressed me to counter him, and I told him what I normally get my jerseys for and he told me "that's below cost from Reebok." That's an outright lie. My source is clearly not going to be selling to me at a loss.

Its actually funny that the guy thinks he can lie in a situation like that and get away with it.

He was either assuming you don't actually have a Reebok distributor you deal with, or maybe he is getting overcharged by his distributor. Swing and a miss!

He was either assuming you don't actually have a Reebok distributor you deal with, or maybe he is getting overcharged by his distributor. Swing and a miss!

Oh, I'm aware, haha.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a liar.

What is this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-NHL-OILERS-Jersey-Size-52-MINT-/231134401204?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=6k6W3UoZjYX3Plb6%252BRJwH8kWGBY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I was the high bidder but walked away for 10 sec and BAM it was gone.

It looks like a legit jersey but the crest is something I can't put my finger on,.

I figured it was Worthy of (see what I did there) the $40 to find out but someone else snagged it. bummer...

It looks like a fan-made jersey from the 6100 throwbacks they wore in 2006-07. The crest is actually from the WHA Oilers era before the colors were reversed to what they are now. I kinda dig it with the reverse crest.

Or maybe James Worthy bought stock in the Oilers back then.

That's actually a Kamloops Blazers crest, but I don't think they ever wore that style of jersey...maybe they did though. They used to be the Kamloops Junior Oilers and they still wear the Junior Oilers crests on third jerseys to this day.

That's actually a Kamloops Blazers crest, but I don't think they ever wore that style of jersey...maybe they did though. They used to be the Kamloops Junior Oilers and they still wear the Junior Oilers crests on third jerseys to this day.

Except that the Kamloops logo had "Kamloops" written in the space below the letters of "Oilers"

You guys are laughing now but when the Erie Otters join the NHL as an expansion team and win the Stanley cup with those players....you'll be kicking yourself that you missed this at such a underground price.

Last note on that dude. He raised his prices again so whoever got the $199 deal made out ok.

So much for it being a "deal or steal" if a bunch of people are interested in it.