DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1993-94 Steve Yzerman game-worn white Red Wings jersey sold on Kijiji last night for $800... I was trying to research on it because I knew absolutely nothing about game-worns and had to make sure it was legitimate. Did a lot of research and it looked legit and I was going to get it, but then seller said someone already sent him a payment and took down the ad

$800???

I would be highly skeptical of that just on price alone

At auction that could easily fetch in the $3000-$4000 range

1993-94 Steve Yzerman game-worn white Red Wings jersey sold on Kijiji last night for $800... I was trying to research on it because I knew absolutely nothing about game-worns and had to make sure it was legitimate. Did a lot of research and it looked legit and I was going to get it, but then seller said someone already sent him a payment and took down the ad

Do they do links to completed items? Would be curious to see what was being offered.

Not sure, I wasn't able to save the pictures in time. How do you even research if it's actually a game-worn? The LOA was from some charity event run by PHG Foundations I think saying that in 1994, the buyer bought the jersey that was game worn. I did some research and saw some fairly big name going to their event (forget who) this year so wouldn't be surprised if Yzerman attended back in 1994 and donated that jersey

$100 off 2.0's this weekend on the other site if anyone is interested.

Remember when the thought of obtaining 2.0's was nothing more than a dream?

Remember when the thought of obtaining 2.0's was nothing more than a dream?

For most teams, retail 2.0's still are. :(

Stupid reebok/Addidas.

Man, you guys move fast. Kings 46s gone already, very few Hawks left, manage to get a 56 and also grabbed me a Leafs 46.

Man, you guys move fast. Kings 46s gone already, very few Hawks left, manage to get a 56 and also grabbed me a Leafs 46.

dMHyoys.jpg

Very nice. I'm surprised I missed that one. I usually grab these if they are 44/48 and less than $100.

Yea, I'm stoked about it. It was a very satisfying win.

I'm going to turn it into a 1998 Cup Final jersey. I ordered the Cup Final & Konstantinov patch last night. I just can't decide between Yzerman, Fedorov, or Lidstrom

I'm leaning towards Fedorov.

I'm going to turn it into a 1998 Cup Final jersey. I ordered the Cup Final & Konstantinov patch last night. I just can't decide between Yzerman, Fedorov, or Lindstrom.

If you go with #5, make sure you spell his name right.

HZpQgPR.png

Got the last 56 Hawks jersey! Either making a Sharp or a Saad.

DAGNABBIT!!!

I was pondering a 56 and thought I'd sleep on it.... I guess I should have gotten up earlier...

They had the WC Red Wings and Maple Leafs for $150 for about 3 hours before they changed it to $250, but not before I snagged a Toronto 52. I'm not a fan of the team but for $150 that design is gorgeous and I couldn't pass it up!

So tempted to pick up a Leafs for a Phaneuf, but I just don't wear other teams' jerseys so I can't justify it. Yet.

$100 off 2.0s?? Oh man, I want one so badly. Are there any problems shipping to the US? I have a 46 edge 1.0, was thinking abuot getting two 50 2.0s for customization at a later date (since they're $100 off now). hopefully the 50 is too much bigger, as I envision it'd be a hassle returning the jersey across the border...

Edited by cry_minarets458

46 edge 1.0 is a little snug with a hoodie on underneath, I should probably just get 50s. will place order later tonight, I think for two 50's....possibly 3 (Crosby, malkin, scuderi)

I'd love to find a blank white 2008-2009 pens jersey so I can make it a scuderi Stanley cup jersey...it's the same jersey style (like design, stripes, etc), but I don't think they were using 2.0s during that season. I may be wrong, though

EDIT: the only thing I know for sure is that the 2008-2009 one had the vector while they now run the wordmark. so the only thing I'm unsure of is if they were 2.0s or 1.0s

Edited by cry_minarets458

For most teams, retail 2.0's still are. :(

Stupid reebok/Addidas.

Good thing I'm a Ranger fan then.

(Hush guam ;) )

Seriously though it seems baron Von jersey can get almost any team, no?