sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can do 5 at a time... let me know what you need

This was his answer back when I mailed about a Tampa jersey not sure if he is selling in bulk

Offered me 15 at a time but his price wasn't much lower than his eBay listed price so not really worth it to me

Offered me 15 at a time but his price wasn't much lower than his eBay listed price so not really worth it to me

Same here.

I definitely got the impression that he won't be keeping the price so low for very long. He's "building cash flow."

Gotta say though, meeting in person but not being willing to tell you his name? Insanely sketchy.

He's a bit of a sketch ball. I met him in person on monday and bought two, but that was after he bumped up the price we initially agreed on. He also didn't want to tell me his name (said it's too long) and vaguely gave me an intersection where his store is located. I contacted him for 2 more jerseys and agreed on his yet another higher price, but then shortly he backed out on his word, again. He responded with a higher price yet again and called it a win-win situation for both of us. Forget it. I'll save my money.

Did he slip the jerseys through a hole in the stall, sing the song Faith, or tap your foot under the stall?

I asked about home Rangers jerseys, said he had good stock. I asked for any pics (I try to avoid buying things unseen from total STRANGERS ONLINE). Still waiting for a response.

If we all put an order in with one guy that's has his contact here in GTA he might sell for less than ebay and he gets a nice cash flow .

I was not implying meeting him in person but a transaction thru paypal and shipped to one address in the GTA ( cheap for the seller rather than going in the US )

I asked about home Rangers jerseys, said he had good stock. I asked for any pics (I try to avoid buying things unseen from total STRANGERS ONLINE). Still waiting for a response.

Said the same thing to me "good stock" but wouldnt give me any pictures.

overhyped with holes? man, it's all about preference. if I can still get them both customized for what 600 bucks, that's still cheaper than getting 2 indoedge "authentics" through nhl shop...or at least that sounds cheaper compared to last time I checked.

I messaged him about a 46 Rangers blue jersey and he said he has it in stock and would do $219 I believe.

I would be interested in reaching out to him to see if he will do a bulk discount if a number of us order from him.

Yeah I had a deal in place with him, but he won't message me back anymore so idk.

I found him through his 1 listing on the bay, asked if he had a 46 blue Rangers and he responded. That was the last time I heard from him.....now I'm 1/2 consdering getting it from River City Sports.

I'm really turned off by Kaiser's story on the guy.

FYI, the bulk discount price he offered me was $210 per jersey.

I'm really turned off by Kaiser's story on the guy.

FYI, the bulk discount price he offered me was $210 per jersey.

I agree 100%. If I had a deal in place and then the person changed the price last second I wouldn't do any transaction and tell him to go bleep himself.