DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Got this for $39, I plan to strip it and get it re-customized as #97 Roenick.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221350191912&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Not bad! I've seen that listed several times too.

Just to note, you'll also need to strip the All Star patch from the front chest, as the gamers did not have the advertisement for Nortel Networks on them.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script language='javascript'> </script>

The 1 size 46 he had sold already (maybe to somebody here?). I think that was the first devils 2.0 in a size 46 that was EVER available to the public so I figured it would go quickly.

Yeah, its the first time I have ever seen 2.0's for sale. I assume some of the later models on MeiGray are 2.0 but I'm not sure when the Devils started wearing them.

Yeah, its the first time I have ever seen 2.0's for sale. I assume some of the later models on MeiGray are 2.0 but I'm not sure when the Devils started wearing them.

I stand corrected. He does have another 46. I swear he first listed the devils 2.0's, he only had one available.

It's very frustrating that players have been wearing 2.0's for about 6 years now, and only 1 guy on planet earth has an inside track on devils 2.0's, and therefore is charging a fortune.

I stand corrected. He does have another 46. I swear he first listed the devils 2.0's, he only had one available.

It's very frustrating that players have been wearing 2.0's for about 6 years now, and only 1 guy on planet earth has an inside track on devils 2.0's, and therefore is charging a fortune.

He charges retail price (plus the fee that eBay takes)... not really a fortune.

He charges retail price (plus the fee that eBay takes)... not really a fortune.

Yeah, but who wants to pay retail????

:D

Retail prices are like a mini mortgage.

he will work with you if you Live in Ontario as it is cheap to ship . I have purchased a few things and have not paid what he has listed .

Ok guys so crestedjerseys just got back to me. He's selling 2.0's for $229.99 and he took down his listings because the previous listings were incorrectly listed as $199.99. Still not a bad price at all. Here's what he has:

- Home Bruins

- Home Blackhawks

- Home Oilers

- Home and 3rds Wild

- Home Canadiens

- Home Rangers and 3rds (Heritage I think)

- Home Flyers

- Home Penguins

- 3rd Sharks

- Home Lightning

- Home Canucks

- Home Capitals

Ok guys so crestedjerseys just got back to me. He's selling 2.0's for $229.99 and he took down his listings because the previous listings were incorrectly listed as $199.99. Still not a bad price at all. Here's what he has:

- Home Rangers and 3rds (Heritage I think

Thanks. I'd like to grab a goalie cut heritage if possible. I'll see if he can get one.

- - Home Rangers and 3rds (Heritage I think)

How do I contact him?

Since folks know he's legit, I'd see if you guys can work with him outside eBay. That would save him 10% in fees, and hopefully he'd split the difference with you. Heck if you get to the point you really trust the guy, send PayPal payment as a gift and save an additional 3-4% and hopefully make it cheaper still.

It's probably good that he doesn't have Red Wings.

Don't know if this helps or hurts you, but he/she said that they have Detroit homes available.

I can do 5 at a time... let me know what you need

This was his answer back when I mailed about a Tampa jersey not sure if he is selling in bulk

I'm gonna contact him about that pens 2.0

EDIT:

What's jersey baron's ebay name? haven't heard of him, but haven't checked here in awhile