DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to know. I was more concerned that I would receive an Indo and not a legit 2.0.

They go to some pretty great lengths to stress that these are "Canadian-made Edge 2" jerseys, and how availability is limited, so I would think you are safe to assume that these are 2.0s not Indos.

Plus they are a legit retail store, so you can always return them if they are not what you are expecting.

Hmm...Interesting...was going to order a Kings homer from Jbaron...but now I might save some money with RC.

That guy with the cheap 2.0s (crestedjerseys) had a few Blackhawks listed last night for $230 shipped, looks like they all sold...

That guy with the cheap 2.0s (crestedjerseys) had a few Blackhawks listed last night for $230 shipped, looks like they all sold...

Has anyone taken the plunge and bought a 2.0 from crestedjerseys2011 and received the jersey? Curious to see if it's as good as a deal as it seems.

I bought a Hawks one, I will let you know. He had legit pics of the Bruins one besides just the stock photos, so we will see.

Hey, all. Long time. Accidentally came across a nike 2002 white Canada Olympic jersey size 48 at a good price. Just wondering, since I cant recall ever seeing them discussed on here, if they're maybe kind of hard to come by. Also, did Nike ever make more than 2 models sold to the public? Meaning, was there anything else other than the retail authentics and replicas? Like something in the middle in terms of quality and price. Might seem like a stupid question, but I have this very vague memory of there being legit jerseys somewhere, somehow that were almost like replicas but with double elbows and a fight strap.

I love those Wild 3rds. If I didn't hate them so much because of Parise, I'd probably get one, they are that nice.

And if that dude gets Devils 2.0's at that price, I am in trouble.

I love those Wild 3rds. If I didn't hate them so much because of Parise, I'd probably get one, they are that nice.

And if that dude gets Devils 2.0's at that price, I am in trouble.

Jersey Baron has Devils home 2.0s on eBay for $324.99

I'm aware of Jersey Baron having them. I don't want a 2.0 bad enough to pay $325 PLUS $16 shipping, then send it out ($10) to be customized ($65 + $10 return shipping).

But for $199....

Crestedjerseys prices their 2.0's in the $199.99-229.99 range

Do they have any Rangers' home shirts? I can't seem to figure out how to search sellers on my eBay app.

<script language='javascript'> </script>

Jersey Baron has Devils home 2.0s on eBay for $324.99

The 1 size 46 he had sold already (maybe to somebody here?). I think that was the first devils 2.0 in a size 46 that was EVER available to the public so I figured it would go quickly.

Do they have any Rangers' home shirts? I can't seem to figure out how to search sellers on my eBay app.

No rangers shirts as of now but they just sent me a message on eBay asking me if I was interested in more authentic jerseys. I replied that if he could get a wider selection then a bunch if people would definitely be interested.

To search a seller you just have to put in

Seller:exact name In the search box

So i should look like. Seller:jerseybaron_com

When i was trying to find jersey baron i didnt realize he had an underscore in his name so it has to be the exact name when searching or it wont come up