DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I said that while the auction was still active. It ended up being a deal after the fact. I've seen many times people placing auctions that are near ending that skyrocket and it doesn't become one. This one became a good deal.

I wound up going in for $45, then realizing it wasn't a good idea for me and hoping I was outbid. I was, promptly.

I wound up going in for $45, then realizing it wasn't a good idea for me and hoping I was outbid. I was, promptly.

I was the second highest, but didn't go high because I thought you really wanted it!

I got it. Callahan it will be.

That's exactly what I was going to do with it...after they sign him again. Good job, Matt.

after they sign him again.

I hope so....but too many rumblings about him being shopped, how Slats would entertain offers blah blah.....

I wouldn't quite put it the way guam did but it sure does seem like Callahan is a bit over represented in the Rangers collecting crowd with all the other talent there too.

Is it the C?

• 4 weeks later...

Its possible these were GI's or could have been back-up jerseys - Iceviolence has his 99-00 Set 1 Home (he only played 1 reg. season game that season) and I have his 98-99 Home (he played in 10 reg. season games) & mine has damage I've video-matched to his fights that year.

Its possible these were GI's or could have been back-up jerseys - Iceviolence has his 99-00 Set 1 Home (he only played 1 reg. season game that season) and I have his 98-99 Home (he played in 10 reg. season games) & mine has damage I've video-matched to his fights that year.

I was bidding on both jerseys, but couldn't bid too high because I wasn't 100% sure and I already bought a Bruins playoff gamer the day before ;)

Quite the deal for plus sized patrons of the Red Wings ...

Detroit 2014 WC size 60 for $120

I don't how "fullmoonjerseys" makes these connections with jersey manufacturers but he somehow he is able to get his hands on leftover stock, not just hockey jerseys but all sports. Sometimes he'll have blank ones poorly customized but if you have a good eye you can occasionally get a good deal from him.

I don't how "fullmoonjerseys" makes these connections with jersey manufacturers but he somehow he is able to get his hands on leftover stock, not just hockey jerseys but all sports. Sometimes he'll have blank ones poorly customized but if you have a good eye you can occasionally get a good deal from him.

True, but don't blame him for the poor customizations. They already come that way from (sigh) Reebok.

Is that Wings jersey an authentic jersey?

I thought the laces over the NHL shield was a dead giveaway of a fake?

Also, the green line in the collar, isn't that a knock off or a Indonesian made jersey?