DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had no business stealing the Kings 46 but I did. Sorry.

No worries. I saw the RCS email in the afternoon, but was too busy at work to order it and didn't get to it until after dinner. So my own fault for being tardy.

They also have the Nike NFL jerseys 50% off, if anyone is interested.

Edited by The Next One

Has anyone had a 2014 Red Wings winter classic customized by River City? How good is the customization?

I think most people here dislike the customization by RCS. I have never had anything done by them but your best bet here is to send it to the company that did the jerseys for the game. I'm no wings expert here but I'm sure you could do a quick search and find it or someone else here should be able to help you out in regards to where to send it.

I think most people here dislike the customization by RCS. I have never had anything done by them but your best bet here is to send it to the company that did the jerseys for the game. I'm no wings expert here but I'm sure you could do a quick search and find it or someone else here should be able to help you out in regards to where to send it.

Sports Haven can do them properly.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-Haven-Pro-Shop/140673242682812

Never mailed in an order, but I've heard from other members here that they accept them. Just call and ask to be sure.

I had RCS do my Zetterberg-- they originally did it with twill lettering but after i complained and returned it they re-did it with felt and a nameplate...

Each iteration was done well, just with the wrong materials- if you specify felt and no nameplate i think you'd be fine but that's no guarantee

I know some of you wanted one of these. Michigan Big Chill jerseys for $50:

http://www.mden.com/shopping/product.cgi?ADH1201+2031

I know some of you wanted one of these. Michigan Big Chill jerseys for $50:

http://www.mden.com/shopping/product.cgi?ADH1201+2031

Those are actually different. Those were the home jerseys the year after the Big Chill. The Big Chill ones had the patch and an Adidas logo, these are Reebok. Here is a pick of my Hagelin.

DSCN1245.jpg

Don't know where else to post this, but I just saw on Facebook that EPS will be holding their annual 20% off spring sale this year from 3/17-4/20. #EPSpring14Spec is the coupon code.

Don't know where else to post this, but I just saw on Facebook that EPS will be holding their annual 20% off spring sale this year from 3/17-4/20. #EPSpring14Spec is the coupon code.

Darn, sent in a bunch not too long ago, might have to send in some more.

Does it work on kit orders?

Didn't specify.

However, they did say "NO NFL!". I think that is the only stipulation.

How convenient. I have 2 Hawks, a Kings, and a Sabres jersey coming next week from the RCS sale. Also a Caps 2.0, Jackets 06-07 3rd and a Mooterus blank laying around. I was going to send the Hawks to CSL, but maybe not with this deal. Ahhhh, too much to think about.

I don't think anyone here ever found out exactly who did the gamers for the 2011 & 2012 ASGs, but many of us here, including myself, have gotten the sublimated kits from EPS and have been very happy with them. I seem to remember plenty of kit photos in previous threads.