DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any luck with that '84-85 Leafs TMLFan/Slim? Noticed it's gone.

Thank you for posting that link by the way.....credit should be given where it is due....

Ha any one every ordered from team shop la? I ordered a jersey yesterday online during there 50% percent off sale. After ordering I was directed to there yelp page with some pretty negative reviews. Are all these reviews true. Some word of mouth can be false.

Thank you for posting that link by the way.....credit should be given where it is due....

All good bud. Clark rookie if it cleans up nice.

Ha any one every ordered from team shop la? I ordered a jersey yesterday online during there 50% percent off sale. After ordering I was directed to there yelp page with some pretty negative reviews. Are all these reviews true. Some word of mouth can be false.

I haven't seen that page so I don't know what issues are brought up in those reviews. They are a completely legit store (the official Kings store, located in their arena). You shouldn't have a problem receiving merchandise you ordered. Now, trying to get a hold of them if something goes wrong with the order or you change your mind about something is another matter. They are pretty bad about answering their phones, they don't seem to return phone messages very often, and I personally have never received replies to inquiries made through the e-message system on their website. I have received merchandise that I ordered through them, though- you'd just better hope that everything is perfect because it can be quite difficult even trying to get a hold of them.

Edited by LAK74

Thanks I hope so too I'm 5'6 and ordered a indo edge 50 I'm sure it will fit good. I usually wear ccm 52

CCM 52? I can't imagine how those would fit you if you're 5'6"...

Yeah I have a robitaille that fits good I usually wear a hoodie under

Well, if you say so... :)

I'm 5'9" and wear CCM 44-46, which is why I'm amazed that the 52 doesn't fit you like a tent.

Yeah I was surprised too before that I would just wear large ccm replicas