DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it looks great. How the hell did they get it?

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=201000310690

On my phone. Not sure if the link will show properly for you.

Took a gamble on the customization. Jersey looks legit. At that price, it was hard to walk away.

That's huge if it turns out to be what is shown. Fingers crossed for you.

My gf found a game used Slovakia jersey there once, never know! Im really hoping it turns out to be real, that will be so d@mn awesome.

A 1998-99 Starter jersey with a 2000-01 gameworn tag? Looks pretty fishy to me.

A Starter jersey with a 2000-01 gameworn tag? Looks pretty fishy to me.

From what little I can tell, you're right.

The Coyotes last wore Starter thirds in 1998-99, so that would be an awfully long time for this to have been recycled.

Got an e-mail from the Detroit Hockey Company, who I asked to check it out... They pointed out that the first "i" in Official is not dotted on Coyotes game worn jerseys, and that this jersey had the first "i" dotted. He didn't say that that meant it was definitely fake, but that's enough for me. Glad I didn't buy it.

Yeah, that whole tag looks fake, especially the font on the date. I think they also have a set # after the year, even on alternates.

Thats a good catch, not to mention the font isnt the same either.

http://dyn2.heritagestatic.com/lf?set=path[8%2F4%2F2%2F1%2F8421094]%2Csizedata[450x2000]&call=url[file%3Aproduct.chain]

Mainly check the G & W, theyre the easiest to see. Thats a pretty big attempt at a fake.

Goodwill. She said she got it from goodwill. I don't know if I can believe that. Fingers crossed.

the material looks to be legit on that, and I got a team italy swift jersey that someone also got at goodwill.. sometimes the nike prototypes leak out and are just donated to places like goodwill. If they send you exactly whats in that auction you just made a huge profit if you decide to sell.

the material looks to be legit on that, and I got a team italy swift jersey that someone also got at goodwill.. sometimes the nike prototypes leak out and are just donated to places like goodwill. If they send you exactly whats in that auction you just made a huge profit if you decide to sell.

Goodwill is my new favourite store.

Yeah but a hundred bucks and a strip job it could be a gem

A three layer name and no nameplate is not a strip-job. It's more of a winter project if the glue is welding the name to the back.

A three layer name and no nameplate is not a strip-job. It's more of a winter project if the glue is welding the name to the back.

Safe to assume these were the jerseys sold in the marketing blitz after he signed but before the new Starter jerseys were unveiled?

It's authentic in that it is a real authentic jersey, probably made under license and sold by the NHL or legitimate vendors, but doesn't actually mimic a jersey worn in the ice.

I've seen a lot of these and CCM ones floating around.