DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I own a gamer and can confirm it is awesome!

Me too!

Pretty much anyone 6' 4" and above wears a 58+. My Dave Steckel Leafs is a 58+ and I can wear it no problem and Im only 6' 2". Theyre really not that big - only the goalie cut.

The EDGE sizing is ridiculous. I'm a big dude, big shoulders, and a former player in my youth. I like my jerseys for casual wear on the loose side, so I recently got my first EDGE in a size 60. It fits me like a vintage CCM in 56, bigger than I need (I usually go for a 54), but EDGE 58's aren't readily available (non-gamers anyway).

That being said, I have no idea how a guy 6'4" and 240 can get one of these EDGE jerseys on over their shoulder pads.

Star Wars KotOR FTW!!! My favorite game series by far : )

This is a contradiction, or an oxy moron, a flyers fan with good taste :o

I kid, it's simply an amazing game series

Is it typical for skaters to wear size 58+ jerseys?

quite a few guys on LA wear 58 and 58+

current guys Kopitar, Brown, Clifford, doughty, to name a few.

former players Penner, Buchberger, Allison

I'm not entirely sure, and I'm not saying its fake, but something seems off to me when comparing that signature to others online...

thank you...yea his sig is scribble but it has a few things you can focus in on. The capital S can pass for a J. The 1st hump in the M in the sig usually looks like a birds beak or a pacman. the bottom of the " number 2 or Z" looking thing at the top end(not the twelve) usually just meets, touches or points directly to the 2nd hump in the M. the 12 always looks the same. there are no "pause" marks in the sig on the jersey i bought. I figure if its real its a bonus. either way Its a nice 6100 for 100 bucks. Also Gange was scoring big while wearing the 6100's.

$T2eC16VHJGgFFm5slFlVBS!UwQcG)!~~60_57.J