DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Just a heads up. Michaels has shadow boxes at 55 percent off. Their usual 40 percent coupon, plus a bonus 15 percent of shadow boxes coupon. Both can be found on their web site.

Were you able to use this? It says "one coupon per customer per day" and "no combining offers."

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eat it up Sabres fans! A customized Edge for $35 if you BIN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141141544302?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Hot dang that's cheap!

Wow complete steals! Especially that TBTC Size52 with tags!! I wonder if someone on here got them?

Hot dang that's cheap!

It says something about how ugly that jersey design is that nobody has picked it up. 50 dollars shipped is a steal for a customized Edge. I'd pick it up myself.....but I could never see myself wearing it.

River City Sports has had brand new blank Edge 1.0's of that jersey in home and away on clearance forever for 50 dollars.

Good to see the winter classic indo-crap not even get a bid at $135. Shows you what people think about there worth.

Just a heads up. Michaels has shadow boxes at 55 percent off. Their usual 40 percent coupon, plus a bonus 15 percent of shadow boxes coupon. Both can be found on their web site.

Have a link?

Have a link?

michaels.com

It's a retail art store that also specializes in framing. I don't think you can order online. I have no idea if it's just a Canadian store, or if there are locations in the US.

There are tons of michaels stores in the US.

There are tons of michaels stores in the US.

And I'm pretty sure my girlfriend's life mission is to visit them all (and make me go with her) :(

Looks like someone just got it. Was it anyone on here?

Great deal on a shadow box alternative.....I really wish I would have seen this sooner. I guess I'm waking up early tomorrow morning.....

Ikea has half price frames. Apparently with a little bit of light modding, the Stromby frame makes a good cheap jersey frame. On sale, they are 15 bucks plus tax. The sale ends tomorrow.

See this thread for instructions: http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=022577

TurrisPie.jpg

Sort of tacky looking. I think they'd look a lot better with a black background instead of white. But for 15 bucks, you could do up about 6 jerseys at the cost of one cheap shadow box.....so you get what you pay for.

Nice Turris! That will be worth gold one day by all accounts!

It's not a great deal, but River City Sports has more teams in Edge 2.0s now for $299 https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/direct_prod.cfm?style=n7287&exclstl=N72873W33&like=1

It's not a great deal, but River City Sports has more teams in Edge 2.0s now for $299 https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/direct_prod.cfm?style=n7287&exclstl=N72873W33&like=1

Just because I'm a bit of a skeptic, are these the real deal? The description says minimal but does reference the 7287 number.

Just because I'm a bit of a skeptic, are these the real deal? The description says minimal but does reference the 7287 number.

Yes, it's in the Style#.

I saw that. Just odd that jbaron doesn't have any home NYR shirts but these guys do. Never ordered from them before...