eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

I think he meant Tom thebiggoalie - and that was his Leetch, I believe he recently sold it. I guess the buyer is flipping it using Tom's photos.

Yes. Those are my photos. I'm so confused. He just bought it. He's done that before after buying a jersey from me too. The odd thing is, he's now a member here, and I sold it to him as such, not through eBay. I don't know.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Cooper jerseys are some of the weirdest feeling and cut jerseys I've ever had the displeasure of putting on. I used to own on of those screened-on Lemeiux Cooper jerseys and it was cut like Tour du France shirt. Still, they're quite unique.

The crest is way off though....makes me nervous. Not sure I'd pay that much money for that.

The gamers are always perfect, but the colors of the penguin on the authentics always seem to be off center...but that one, the artwork of the crest is just flat out wrong. Odd.

I've been looking for one of these in a non-tent size for some time.

If anybody's got a line on a 52 please tip me to it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Edmonton-Oilers-Alternate-Jersey-KOHO-size-56-navy-3rd-NWT-/171107025266?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27d6c60172

I've been looking for one of these in a non-tent size for some time.

If anybody's got a line on a 52 please tip me to it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Edmonton-Oilers-Alternate-Jersey-KOHO-size-56-navy-3rd-NWT-/171107025266?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27d6c60172

Hey! that's my auction ... what are you trying to say? :P

yzQWouj.jpg?1

you need a picture of a white Lightning jersey?

description & pic don't match :thumbsup:

Hey! that's my auction ... what are you trying to say? :P

Haha, Oops,

I just potatoed didn't I..... :doh:

Guess if nothing else you got some free advertising

I just noticed there seems to be a lot of those style that come up for sale in 56 but rarely see them in a 52 or 54.

Does everyone in Edmonton only buy in Sasquatch size :lol:

Maybe they've all got gangly arms? I saw your listing and thought the price was more than fair for that jersey, surprised its still up!

When I got the jersey in the mail it was covered in stains I took it to dry cleaners a few of them came out but not all he was cool enough to hold the jersey for me and give it me a great price I didn't want to be a ball buster and send it back because of the stains

Yes. Those are my photos. I'm so confused. He just bought it. He's done that before after buying a jersey from me too. The odd thing is, he's now a member here, and I sold it to him as such, not through eBay. I don't know.

description & pic don't match :thumbsup:

Thanks - fixed the Lightning listing. That's the problem of posting so many jerseys at the same time.

I saw your listing and thought the price was more than fair for that jersey, surprised its still up!

Yeh I've had some message of people asking why it's more than the other blanks, I'm just looking to get what I paid for it back out.

Well he did lower it from $5,000. It still is a big lol

It can't be an ultimate collection there is no bobble heads.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281085121046

I'm still not sure on this, can anyone tell if it's a 1.0 or 2.0?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281085121046

I'm still not sure on this, can anyone tell if it's a 1.0 or 2.0?

Looks like airknit to me on the front (making it a 2.0) and it's a team issue which would also mostly likely mean it's a 2.0. Even if it's a retail authentic and not team issue, the AHL has had retail 2.0s for a couple years now. Seller is a member here, but not very active. You could message him here or on eBay and ask about the paper sleeve tag if it has one (normally team issues have them until they are customized). That should read 7287 if it's indeed a 2.0 - you just can't trust the neck tag, as they all say 7187.

IMGA0279.jpg

Actually, in my experience, team issued jerseys will have "NHL" after the "C" on the tagging.

Maybe that's different in the AHL, though, but it definitely applies to the NHL.