eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, in my experience, team issued jerseys will have "NHL" after the "C" on the tagging.

Maybe that's different in the AHL, though, but it definitely applies to the NHL.

I think you're right, but on team-issueds the letter before the "NHL" in the tag code seems to vary. I also have an AHL team-issued with "AHL" after the final letter code.

The crest is way off though....makes me nervous. Not sure I'd pay that much money for that.

The gamers are always perfect, but the colors of the penguin on the authentics always seem to be off center...but that one, the artwork of the crest is just flat out wrong. Odd.

Hey buddy, that Cooper jersey is my listing. Can you explain the comment about the crest being off a bit more. I've tried seeing what you mean, but I'm still a bit clueless :-)

Haters gonna hate.

I think that pic definitely classifies as a "situation".

Ironically They sold some for really cheap, like a Kovalchuk for $300. I contacted them about the Kozlov but they seem to think that more marks means more money. I dunno, they're odd. The old Dynamo jerseys are sweet.

The US end of Lutch seems a bit out of touch with marketing gamers. I don't think Tatiana and Yana of Diversified International know more than to put up the prices told to them by the Russian end of the company. The current batch of $1000+ gamers are old with fairly recognizable names. If you look at their other listings, there are Russian team shirts from Euro competitions for under $150.

Their email is a good point of contact if you're ever looking for a specific KHL gamer. Based on their emails, it looks like they get shipments of KHL shirts a couple times a year and are willing to sell nearly complete team sets.

The American branch of Lutch used to be run by a guy named Tom in Virginia. He was selling jerseys from that same Dinamo set for under $100 about 10 - 15 years ago. I bought a bunch of game used Russian jerseys from him in the late '90's, never paid over $150 no matter who wore it.

That's legit. Yes it looks a little off but that's because of the size.