eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Personally, I don't see what's not to like with that seller, but that's just me. I have always found him to be reasonable and willing to accept offers. There are lots who are way worse out there.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the pictures, it looks more like a 1.0.

Edit: jk. Second picture definitely shows airknit

I'm in agreement with DC Red Wings. That seller doesn't ask for the world for his jerseys and is very flexible unlike others that will be nameless. Nothing but positive experiences in dealing with that seller.

Personally, I don't see what's not to like with that seller, but that's just me. I have always found him to be reasonable and willing to accept offers. There are lots who are way worse out there.

I've dealt with him a time or two and had no problem.

Besides, he's a member here.

Had no idea about that lol.

After looking closer, the letters are definitely not correct-- the 'E' is definitely off on Briere, the 'G' on Giroux, the '4' on Briere, and the 'A' patches-- those are just the things i noticed after looking a bit closer, and i'm bad at this lol

My Giroux is the same as the above. The Jersey that was linked has a G that is very "skewed" along with the "A". Also the sleeve numbers are "hallowed out" where the correct ones have a solid background. The 2 spaces in the 8 on the back of the jersey are suppose to be more rectangular versus square. the number borders on the correct jersey look to be a little bigger as well.

530317_524691927561103_1389573842_n.jpg

My Giroux is the same as the above. The Jersey that was linked has a G that is very "skewed" along with the "A". Also the sleeve numbers are "hallowed out" where the correct ones have a solid background. The 2 spaces in the 8 on the back of the jersey are suppose to be more rectangular versus square. the number borders on the correct jersey look to be a little bigger as well.

Wrong font for the nameplate and letters. And like FlyersFan376 said, the "A" patch is wrong.

Take a look at my Giroux to compare:

Gotcha...thanks!!

I linked him to the orange one with the statement "$60, 0 bids", and he responded accusing me of being from IJ's, told me my shoe size, pennis, and IQ were all a size 5, along with a bunch of other expletives, so I responded -

Yes, I confess, all 45 watchers are from icejerseys because I can see, through the magical powers of ebay, who's actually watching your listing...now who's the stupid ?

And it wasn't meant to be harassment, dummy - it was only meant to clarify your delusions regarding your overpriced, common practice jersey.

Flyers JOFA practice jersey for $60 with 0 bids -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000s-Philadelphia-FLYERS-Game-Worn-Used-Practice-Jersey-All-Sewn-On-/151126913211?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232fddb0bb

Remember when you first joined icejerseys and asked for help? EVERYONE there tried to actually help you, but you turned into a freaking tool when you didn't get the answer you wanted to hear.

This is on you, dummy.

I bet you paid a lot for that piece of crap, didn't you? And that's why you're so bitter now.

And yes, my IQ, shoe size, and p**** are all a size 5...and they're perfect for charming, kicking, and F(&^*** your mom :D

G'luck with your amazing jersey, retard.

Now I'm famous

I linked him to the orange one with the statement "$60, 0 bids", and he responded accusing me of being from IJ's, told me my shoe size, pennis, and IQ were all a size 5, along with a bunch of other expletives, so I responded -

Yes, I confess, all 45 watchers are from icejerseys because I can see, through the magical powers of ebay, who's actually watching your listing...now who's the stupid ######?

And it wasn't meant to be harassment, dummy - it was only meant to clarify your delusions regarding your overpriced, common practice jersey.

Flyers JOFA practice jersey for $60 with 0 bids -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000s-Philadelphia-FLYERS-Game-Worn-Used-Practice-Jersey-All-Sewn-On-/151126913211?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232fddb0bb

Remember when you first joined icejerseys and asked for help? EVERYONE there tried to actually help you, but you turned into a freaking tool when you didn't get the answer you wanted to hear.

This is on you, dummy.

I bet you paid a lot for that piece of crap, didn't you? And that's why you're so bitter now.

And yes, my IQ, shoe size, and p**** are all a size 5...and they're perfect for charming, kicking, and F(&^*** your mom :D

G'luck with your amazing jersey, retard.

Now I'm famous

Funniest thing I've read all day lmfao

If the condom failure with the green Jofa had any sense he'd thank those watching his listing. It actually publicizes his overpriced item on the site via the what others are watching feature.

Each update shows his mental instability. What a ########

I MORE

Note to EBAY member cdelo6 who is harassing me by email. He was stupid enough to admit he and 45 of his friends are here to bother me.
Im shocked hes stupid enough to to send that in a email all are members of ICEJERSEYSBULLENTINBOARD WEB SITE. Which i have in writing next i'm contacting them and let them suspend your accounts along with ebay accounts. So keep messages coming. Grow up

And I'm willing to bet he neglected to use spellcheck before he ridiculed you like an intelligent human being.