eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim, I'd like to file a formal complaint against Slim, because Slim is harassing a valued member of our jersey collecting community.

*sarcasm* (obviously)

Hehe, I said "member"

Has anyone dealt with jerseybaron_com?

I have got blank Hawks Edge 2.0s from him, all good.

Has anyone dealt with jerseybaron_com?

he's got a blank pens in my size...I may splurge and figure out how to get it lettered. I really want a home jersey to complement my 09 third jersey

You could get a Pens preseason worn or GI for less through J&J distributing.

Ditto. They seem like a fantastic source for Penguins jerseys:

http://jjdistributing.weebly.com/rookie-camp-jerseys.html

I frequent that site, but there's rarely anyone with a size 50. I'd like to at least have one nicely fitting one. Plus, by the time I strip one of those or have it stripped without risk of damage and then have it sent out, it'll only cost not too much less than one that actually fits me and is customized all the same. Who's doing the customization for the Pens now anyways, last I knew they changed companies last season...I could be wrong though.

I frequent that site, but there's rarely anyone with a size 50. I'd like to at least have one nicely fitting one. Plus, by the time I strip one of those or have it stripped without risk of damage and then have it sent out, it'll only cost not too much less than one that actually fits me and is customized all the same. Who's doing the customization for the Pens now anyways, last I knew they changed companies last season...I could be wrong though.

Get on this Angelo!

Last season? I don't remember them changing since their switch to Pro Knitwear. But anyway, the font and layering hasn't really changed since Cutting Edge did their shirts.

It may have been the season before that, then. I'm not sure, the years kind of blend together. I researched it awhile back but prove forgetful.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-82-Edmonton-Oilers-game-worn-Sandow-SK-used-practice-jersey-Gretzky-Messier-/331037677555?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4d136217f3

"The crest and the number 99 were added later, but this jersey may have been actually worn by Gretzky...No way to prove that this was Gretzky's, but I'm sure for practice he slipped on this jersey at some point in time, as well as Messier, Anderson, Coffey, Kurri, Lowe."

How convenient.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-82-Edmonton-Oilers-game-worn-Sandow-SK-used-practice-jersey-Gretzky-Messier-/331037677555?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4d136217f3

"The crest and the number 99 were added later, but this jersey may have been actually worn by Gretzky...No way to prove that this was Gretzky's, but I'm sure for practice he slipped on this jersey at some point in time, as well as Messier, Anderson, Coffey, Kurri, Lowe."

How convenient.

Isn't a "game worn practice jersey" an oxymoron?

How convenient.

At least it's still cheaper than a green Jofa Flyers practice jersey.

The fight strap was cut out dead giveaway it's legit

:thumbsup: LOL!!!