eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

My favorite ASG jersey (along with the Western conf. one), wish there were more of these out there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Eastern-Conference-All-Star-jersey-/141083670382?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20d93df76e

I'd prefer to have a player mostly because of the team's shoulder patch and the ASG patch.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is interesting is that 46 of them have been sold. It's screen-printed, so it's not like you could fix it.

Yeah not bad. If only I could bounce on some Ottawa or LA styles at those rates.

So that Orr jersey is game issued, with "minimal signs of wear" aka the seller wore it himself?

I know the seller. He buys all the jerseys from real sports that don't have LOAs or traded players for a good deal. He probably spends $10k a month on jerseys and equipment there. His Kessel auction is the same - no LOA either

Might be from the playoffs.

I had an exchange with him about the Orr jersey and after pointing out a list of details to prove his jersey is a game issued, he stopped responding.

All game worn jerseys from rs come with coa. It would be a major shame if rs loses their coa's in their inventory, but yet Im not surprised.

I dealt with him on the pro stock forum, i collect a lot of gloves and stuff too. I actually made a big trade deal with him, with cash involved. Good guy overall but his main focus is gear for sure. I've heard he has a contract with the Leafs to sell their gear actually, from a pretty reputable source too. However, jerseys do not seem to be his thing so proceed with caution for sure.

Interesting...could be legit?...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-JERSEY-STARTER-PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-Sz-L-MEN-HOCKEY-NHL-SEWN-90S-/321222085780?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aca540c94

It's basically a black version of their 92-02 jersey, which was actually one of the many concepts VWA made when designing the logo/jerseys.

yjOnCce.png

Y1ENkwM.png

I wish they went with the black one, but the diagonal letter one was pretty cool. Hell, I liked a lot of the concepts they used. But I'm glad they picked the ones they did.

Anywho, I'd buy it. Why not? :l

That's just one if those starter fashion jerseys. It's one of the cooler one as most of them are awful.

He took down his Orr listing, but more than made up for it from his Kessel sale. Profit of around $400 is not bad for a day's work.

And im 99% sure thats what he does. About a year ago he somehow got two pairs of the Kings vintage purple/gold colored gloves. Only two. I believe they each went for $400+. He claims everything is pro stock or game used pretty much.

He does get some amazing gear that does seem to be true Pro Stock given its uniquensss.

Do you have concerns about the legitimacy of the gear or just whether his jerseys are truly Team Issued/Game Issued?

He does get some amazing gear that does seem to be true Pro Stock given its uniquensss.

Do you have concerns about the legitimacy of the gear or just whether his jerseys are truly Team Issued/Game Issued?

I dont but Kaiser and TMLFan were discussing the Kessel gameworn/issued jersey. I never bought a jersey from him but his gear is 100% pro stock or pro returned stuff. I should have specified that better. He gets really wicked stuff, especially gloves. I've seen him have Hall, Byfuglien, Kessel, and some other big names that are nearly impossible to find in the pro stock market.

Passing off a game issued Jersey as game worn with no coa is an issue, especially for us collectors.

Kessel may or may not be game worn, but hard to imagine not getting a coa from the team. We're not talking about a gamer from the 80's or 90's here. He's got coa's for his other gamers. That's all.