eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

and I didn't think he could sound like any more of a sissy. How does he plan on strong-arming someone into buying that jersey?

"I'm gonna wear it for a year then come back and list it for $200, and to the watcher who keeps watching and waiting for this to start at 99 cents you're wasting your time".

Basically he is scolding the watchers for watching.

"this ain't like the bootleg CCM's" smh

"i haven't been able to sell this thing for 2 years but you better get it now cause i'm just gonna keep raising the price so i keep it even longer".!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The green jofa tool is idiocity at its finest.

It will only increase in value when the Flyers win the cup! :lol:

That listing has more than a few head scratchers in it. Its hard to tell if this guy actually thinks he can be taken seriously at this point, or if he even wants to. Maybe its all just a hilarious joke to him.

His wording does more to dissuade potential buyers than anything a member here could ever do. He attacks the very people who gave him what little information he has on the jersey. His post is filled with assumptions about availability and condition of other practice jerseys. Then he tops off his rant with horrible spelling and grammar.

A common practice jersey without provenance does not demand a $499 pricetag.

That listing has more than a few head scratchers in it. Its hard to tell if this guy actually thinks he can be taken seriously at this point, or if he even wants to. Maybe its all just a hilarious joke to him.

Oh he is serious. I just think he is a complete dunce and picture this guy when I see the ad.

Moran.jpg

BTW Watched!

He's going to be so pissed when he has 30 people watching it and it doesn't sell

hilarious...im watching now..and i will also submit some questions asking about tagging proving it was practice worn.

im watcher number 21(5 people are viewing this item per hour.) haha

He'll consider that question harassment and you'll get to join the elite club of people identified in his diatribe by their ebay user ID. His listings are only good for humor value ... the jersey is vastly overpriced and lacks provenance.

How much do the white Ottawa Senators Peace Tower jerseys usually go on eBay? I have no idea what the market value is for that jersey, and I'm just wondering what would be a fair price to offer somebody for one.

I just have no idea how rare or common they are, but it looks like there aren't any that have sold recently.

His listing for that jofa jersey just gets better every time. At this point I feel like he has to just be listing it as a joke to keep everyone entertained. I mean who is gonna buy something from a seller who has multiple misspellings in the description haha. Time to go back to school!

Watching the green Jofa. Almost to 30 now :lol: What an a-hole.

How much do the white Ottawa Senators Peace Tower jerseys usually go on eBay? I have no idea what the market value is for that jersey, and I'm just wondering what would be a fair price to offer somebody for one.

I just have no idea how rare or common they are, but it looks like there aren't any that have sold recently.

Regardless of how rare, I don't think they're all that desirable.

Keep your eyes peeled and I'm sure one will come along pretty cheap.