eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

I've seen a few over the years that were recycled and had the NHL logo added.

Would prefer a photo-match, but here's an example -

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1989_90_Alexander_Mogilny_Sabres_Game_Worn_Jersey_Rookie_Jersey-43-2.html

Wow! That is crazy... learn something new everyday.. Most likely extremely rare, correct?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fight strap sewn into a replica. Never buy anything from him.

How the fAck is his feedback score so high?!?!

I have no idea, he's a complete tool. He's the guy I bought my first jersey from on ebay. Had to open a case against him for false advertising as he was advertising replicas as authentics, and when he refused to give me a refund I opened a case and won, and he learned about fight straps, and started sewing them in.

That guy pisses everybody off.

I hate that guy too. He's the worst thing to happen to the hobby since Steiner.

Edit: And maybe JerseysForTheWin

I have no idea, he's a complete tool. He's the guy I bought my first jersey from on ebay. Had to open a case against him for false advertising as he was advertising replicas as authentics, and when he refused to give me a refund I opened a case and won, and he learned about fight straps, and started sewing them in.

I too bought a jersey from oilerstitans*1 on eBay, and he claimed it was authentic. Couldn't tell in the pictures, and I submitted a low ball best offer which he accepted. When I got it, I was a little pissed, but I contacted him. He said it was as described, however I sent him pictures of his jersey beside three authentic jerseys from that period. He took off $35. So I got the semi-pro replica for a very good price so I was satisfied. I immediately removed the crap strap.

I am a little pissed that he is the one sewing on the fight straps trying to capitalize on that. I can see the same shiatty stitching on when looking at his history and the Blue Jackets jersey in an above post. Had I known his scam, I would have left negative feedback.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=271259326757

So confused.....is this supposed to be a video of Leetch signing the jersey? Cuz I've seen (and met) him and I don't think that's him lol....

That jersey looks awful its in the wrong thread lol

Me ?......... No :-)

I think he meant Tom thebiggoalie - and that was his Leetch, I believe he recently sold it. I guess the buyer is flipping it using Tom's photos.

People need to stay away from listing things when drunk

http://bit.ly/17CpLbD

Haha. Wow he must have been beyond drunk.