eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely did not notice the seller last night. That's too bad, it'll probably sell for 600 bucks.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

:thumbsup:

yeah...mini-me!

:noway:

Wordmark. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181157609529?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

A little steep on the price, but definitely within a reasonable range.

Someone needs to explain to me how Chara is only a 58.

It wasn't game-issued for him, it was just a team-issued blank that was later lettered by the team customizer with a Chara kit.

FING HELL well still on the look out

Not sure were all the 2.0s are coming from as JERSEY BARON has a ton I am not sure if he just has one and puts a kit on it for the listing check his all star jerseys they are not sewn down

Wordmark. :)

Yes it the same place that does the Leafs and we all know they can do them but suspect on other teams .

He Lurks here so he knows what goes on his prices are way off base but as you say he and others get at dirt cheap price and then screws the jersey community .

HELLO

Yes it the same place that does the Leafs and we all know they can do them but suspect on other teams .

He Lurks here so he knows what goes on his prices are way off base but as you say he and others get at dirt cheap price and then screws the jersey community .

HELLO

I don't see how running a business, and selling most of the jerseys he has for slightly above retail (and actually below retail when you factor in the eBay fees) is screwing the jersey community.

I'm obviously trying to run a business myself, so you'll probably call me biased, but I don't see the problem. If you don't like his prices, don't buy from him. Simple. But he's not screwing anyone by selling for retail.

I do not buy from him and I am not sure why you chimed in I never mentioned you at all ,

I don't see how running a business, and selling most of the jerseys he has for slightly above retail (and actually below retail when you factor in the eBay fees) is screwing the jersey community.

I'm obviously trying to run a business myself, so you'll probably call me biased, but I don't see the problem. If you don't like his prices, don't buy from him. Simple. But he's not screwing anyone by selling for retail.

I do not buy from him and I am not sure why you chimed in I never mentioned you at all ,

My mistake. I thought this was a message board where people have conversations.

Any member on this board or ebay can sell there jerseys for any price they want as its there's and I can comment as this is a MESSAGE board , I will just not buy from them

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm not), but I didn't tell you you can't comment. I just disagreed with your comment.

HELLO

SLC, really? Interesting.

edit: upon closer inspection of the customization stitching, yes it is done by SLC.

wtf srsly? This guy pulled a jersey_baron. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joffrey-Lupul-Toronto-Maple-Leafs-game-worn-used-jersey-photomatched-third-style-/300918270573?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4610206a6d

I have a size 48 of the same exact style w. the same customization job. I wonder if they were sold to the public like that.