eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

So, just started getting into this whole collecting jersey thing and I am pretty sure these are fake but I thought I would ask the community google seems to think deserves the first spot from my search for help haha. So I ask, real or fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Authentic-Pittsburgh-Penguins-Marc-Andre-Fleury-Winter-Classic-Jersey-sz-54-/171048284478?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27d345b13e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pittsburgh-Penguins-Authentic-Reebok-Evgeni-Malkin-Jersey-Size-54-Fight-Strap-/181147442045?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a2d3a9b7d

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are terrible fakes.

This is an interesting set of auctions for the North Stars Alumni Reunion:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neal-Broten-Minnesota-North-Stars-Reunion-Event-and-Game-Worn-Signed-Jersey-/190666887186?_trksid=m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D10%26pmod%3D121120682445%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8209698298827698901&_qi=RTM1240449#ht_594wt_919

Says the jerseys were "custom-made" so I am guessing they are not CCM, Reebok or anything like that. Lots of players still available and not priced as high as the Broten.

Look at all the fake crap they sell- just disgusting...

Well I wouldn't say he's selling any of that fake s***. Just trying to sell it.

If you look at this feedback I don't see any jersey sales. Just hockey cards.

Could it be this forum is making a impact!?! Informing the people about fakes?!?

I say YES! :thumbsup:

I think I put this in another thread about AJS sports and further more a lot of other autograph store are doing the same either buying bulk fakes to have them signed or they get incorrect Fonts done at a store out of Toronto . They are more about the graph than the jersey

Well I wouldn't say he's selling any of that fake s***. Just trying to sell it.

If you look at this feedback I don't see any jersey sales. Just hockey cards.

Could it be this forum is making a impact!?! Informing the people about fakes?!?

I say YES! :thumbsup:

I think I put this in another thread about AJS sports and further more a lot of other autograph store are doing the same either buying bulk fakes to have them signed or they get incorrect Fonts done at a store out of Toronto . They are more about the graph than the jersey

Yea this reminded me of the store I bought my 1st signed (fake) jersey in. They make a big deal about how authentic the Sig is so they don't have to mention the jersey. This is becoming bigger and bigger because my 1st thought was "If a pro signed it, it must be legit". Speaking of his feedback, he call's people "scammer" that leave negative feedback. SMH

I still have my $250.00 gift certificate(returned the fake 3 months later no receipt) from that store too(since the owner admitted that everything he had was bought from the same place "CHINA"). I'm waiting for JSA to come back to the store, I have about $200 worth of auto's i want COA'd. Can't wait to hand them that gift certificate instead of cash after i get all those auto's certified.

So I put my Seattle Seahawks TI Mirer jersey on ebay Thursday, but the jersey doesn't show up in search results. The jersey is visible in My Ebay and is followed by people, but I can't find the jersey when I search for it with keywords. It only shows up when I type in the article number (111091249293) in the search box. Has anyone here had that problem before?

I looked up "Rick Mirer jersey" and it came up with no problem.

So I put my Seattle Seahawks TI Mirer jersey on ebay Thursday, but the jersey doesn't show up in search results. The jersey is visible in My Ebay and is followed by people, but I can't find the jersey when I search for it with keywords. It only shows up when I type in the article number (111091249293) in the search box. Has anyone here had that problem before?

it takes 24 hours sometimes for a newly listed jersey to be returned with certain search criteria. I've never seen it take several days.

I looked up "Rick Mirer jersey" and it came up with no problem.

Thanks, really strange why it doesn't come up here.....ah well, as long as it's visible for others :thumbsup:

I have the same problem when I search for the WHJ auctions on ebay. It doesn't matter if I type in their user name or just search for Sweden jerseys. I never get anything. When I click on the direct link Nick posts on some of the forums though it takes me directly to all their stuff. Strange.