eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one hand you could make a stink with the postmaster but then you may not get your next delivery without dog poo on it.

On the other hand if you gripe - the money saved could go towards the Green Joffa Flyers Practice Jersey in your Want List.

I know a guy on E-bay.... :doh:

You should at least tell the seller so he doesnt screw over more people. He might not know he is using the wrong weight or whatever caused that issue.

Holy disturbing family issues Batman!

WELL ....if these sellers must exist...thats all you can ask for...yes selling the fakes is the crime, but at least he's not talking about "1 of a kind, very rare game worn prototype....that has never been worn"!!!

Team-issued 2.0- not some cheap knockoff. What a joke.

I swear, idiots on eBay read our descriptions, and just copy and paste all kinds of crap with full knowledge, or not, knowing what they're doing.

:noway:

Also as a fake Karlsson claiming the same thing.

:noway:

Also as a fake Karlsson claiming the same thing.

I just saw he changed their listings at $.01 + shipping now. He didn't change the description. Did one of you guys say something to him?

I just saw he changed their listings at $.01 + shipping now. He didn't change the description. Did one of you guys say something to him?

I messaged him saying that his jerseys were fake and he wasn't fooling anyone. Got the expected tough guy response but I guess it worked a bit.

I would hate for a non-educated buyer to think the seller is being truthful and drop $300+ on what they thought was a legit 2.0

I messaged him saying that his jerseys were fake and he wasn't fooling anyone. Got the expected tough guy response but I guess it worked a bit.

I would hate for a non-educated buyer to think the seller is being truthful and drop $300+ on what they thought was a legit 2.0

Bravo sir....its real "tough guys" like you that have saved people like me thousands of dollars because you choose to take time out of your day to address sellers like this one. over the past 6-7 months I've dropped a few thousand on some great jerseys and to think i could have a closet full of garbage if not for this forum and its willing members. thanks

Well, report him too!

I think the hawks only wore these in the edge style for one year, but it seems like $350s a bit steep. What do you guys think this is actually worth:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290895841822?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

I think the hawks only wore these in the edge style for one year, but it seems like $350s a bit steep. What do you guys think this is actually worth:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290895841822?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

Around $250 I guess?

I have an alternate Hawks Jack Skille jersey, which I bought for $120 (from a member here). Customization wasn't 100%, but a steal nevertheless.

Wow that's a great price, regardless of how useless Skille ended up being haha.

Thanks for the advice, the seller won't budge from 325 so I'm going to pass on that then.

Way too much. I would wait and or get a cheaper Winter Classic style alternate, I thought those were much better anyways. If you are set on a balck alternate that mirrors the white and red I would try for a Koho since they wore the 75th anni patch on that one.