eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought a few from him and he has accepted every offer I've put up.

I have no problem with him making a few bucks - I get the jersey I am looking for when I offer a fair price.

I'm pretty sure I know who the seller is and I thank you for my purchases. :thumbsup:

For the collector who already has his fill of green jofa practice jerseys: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151011614185?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

But that's the rarest of the rare,

It's a limited edition incorrectly attributed replica jersey.... those are the hardest to find.

Maybe his decimal point accidentally jumped two spots to the right.

Well said.

The only other thing I'd like to point out, despite him listing jerseys for double what he's paying, he's still listing them at reasonable prices, and often accepts best offers that are well below what a jersey is actually worth/what it would retail for. I've bought from him in the past, and although disappointed I didn't find that Nords jersey for a steal at $80, I was still happy to get a deal paying $150 for it.

He could easily do like J4TW and auction them, which would almost guarantee they'd go for a lot more than his BIN or Best Offer prices.

I've bought a few from him and he has accepted every offer I've put up.

I have no problem with him making a few bucks - I get the jersey I am looking for when I offer a fair price.

I'm pretty sure I know who the seller is and I thank you for my purchases. :thumbsup:

For what it's worth, I'll throw my 2 cents in on TheHockeyJerseyco. I've made offers of what I've considered well below his BIN price, and after some communication back and forth he's accepted, or we've agreed on a fair price. I've always thought he's a great guy to deal with and while I certainly wouldn't call my purchases from him "steals", I would definitely characterize them as fair. What I've seen him list is always legit and in very good condition, too. I'll find steals from citizen sellers. As for a dealer, he's good in my book.

For the collector who already has his fill of green jofa practice jerseys: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151011614185?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

awesome. a new seller with 0 sales selling a jersey for $3K BIN. this is going to work out well

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151011614185?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

What an idiot.Asking $3,000 for a Replica Starter Jersey.He's off 5-6 years and about $2,950 in price.

Ooph, and 0 feedback to boot. Who gave that guy a computer?!

Well played, sir.

It comes in Saran Wrap so it MUST be real

It comes in Saran Wrap so it MUST be real

Haha, he is selling some of the worst looking jerseys I have ever seen. At least in recent memory.

The Crosby he's selling has that new fake glacier twill that looks hilarious. Plus the x-stitch on the fight strap is amazingly horrible.

Teeny-tiny! Rangers Sz 40.

I already bought, and returned that jersey. He gave me inaccurate measurements. He accepted a return, but still charged me for the original shipping cost, which I thought was bogus since he made the mistake.