eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

I noticed the lack of search function in eBay as well. I deleted all of my searches online and via the app in an attempt to start from scratch. It surely is carep when I serach for (insert team) jersey and I get a load of hats and t-shirts. The product refinement function is gone and the the size option as well....bad eBay!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Description of the jersey is wrong. Kings wore Goodman's and Sons in 80/81.

They didn't use the Maska tagged jersey until 82/83 and the crest should have a white outline around it.

The fonts are all wrong for that year too. 1982-83 was the first year the Kings moved to the traditional 'Maska' font. Still, that's super-rare and I imagine SOMEONE here will make a play for it.

The fonts are all wrong for that year too.

Just to clarify, by "that year" you mean 1982/83, right? Apart from inaccuracies in the thickness of the letters and the layers of the back numbers, I think the font is basically OK for the year the seller is claiming, 1980/81. He just has the wrong brand jersey for 1980/81, as mharolde said.

Given that this forum has slowly turned into "The Bachelor" with all the catfighting......here is some humour to lighten the mood...

Possibly the best eBay item description I have seen in my 14 years buying/selling on the site

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Grey-DVD-2012-or-Liam-Neeson-takes-a-Herculean-dump-on-his-career-win-streak-/261172746653?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AVRI&nma=true&si=6ybmt6on%252B%252FDLadSZ6I2aVwFFMfY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It can't possibly be worse than The Phantom Menace unless Jar Jar Binks shows up in this one too.

I like DVD's that can punch me

The flat tire reference is probably what put that item on everybody's watch list.

His other listings are equally as funny -

"Here are the games and their descriptions

Bonding Experience: Golden Eye - VROOM VROOM! What’s that? Noises you won’t hear because this isn’t some stupid racing game - this is GoldenEye 007 - the legendary funtabulous N64 James Bond game that changed the lives of young players and preserved their virginity for years to come!

Zelda - if you’ve played this game at the right age and time, two things are probably true:

1. Your mom took you to the doctor’s office in hopes that those were herpes on your fingers, and NOT blisters from playing the game

2. Having turned down your alluring offer to let her “play your ocarina” , your sister agreed to play your prom date under the condition that you’ll stop calling her Zelda.

And given the chance to do it all over again - you wouldn’t change a thing

Mission Impossible - watch as this wacko loon tries to further the cause of Scientology by doing what Scientologists do best - stealing, threatening and covering up. Hours of fun as the game unveils

Turok 2 - There are only two things I love in this world: Tupac, Tuvok, and Turok, and this is one of them!

This deal is so sweet - Willy Wonka sent me a cease and desist!

Wow! What a deal!

You're so lucky - a leprechaun would search for YOU at the end of a rainbow!

This system works so well - the feds are thinking about regulating it!

This deal is so great - if I were to think of more hyperboles I’d have to run for president!

Hurry now - don't spend your tax refunds on PBR and mustache-combs, get this deal now, and regret not getting it earlier, forever!"

worldhockeyjerseys has a nice bunch of jerseys up for sale: gameworn Sweden jerseys (Marcus Kruger, Sedin sisters twins, Berglund) and an authentic Kane and Thornton HC Davos jersey: http://www.ebay.com/sch/worldhockeyjerseys/m.html?item=171002673532&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d08db97c&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

As you all know the eBay search function regarding refinements is a little screwy. I found a way past this. All of the refinements from searching just jerseys, sizes, team, etc. works when you use the eBay application on your phone. I hope this helps...

crystalgurney066

Avoid this ebay member puts offers in then renegs after to try and get a better deal

Found this hilarious.

eBay seller "mister.jerseys" offers customers a buying guide for NHL jerseys.

"FAKE & REAL NHL JERSEYS.....HOW CAN I TELL THE DIFFERENCE?"

But his jerseys are fake. Avoid!

Found this hilarious.

eBay seller "mister.jerseys" offers customers a buying guide for NHL jerseys.

"FAKE & REAL NHL JERSEYS.....HOW CAN I TELL THE DIFFERENCE?"

But his jerseys are fake. Avoid!

What do you mean? Of COURSE a 7107A jersey is real... its even better than 7187A!

Geez, that's pretty bad.

Life is full of irony sometimes. :lol:

My buddy is selling a few on E-bay, he's a new member on here.

Help a brother out!

He's got some nice stuff.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ggieseler55/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2654