eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those stupid Swift ones were all heat-pressed vinyl too. VERY cheap looking for such a prestigious tournament.

Is that legit? I've never seen one of those jerseys up close, but that black fight strap looks a little suspicious.

It's legit. The USA Hockey tag in the collar makes sure of that. That's the first generation of Swift garbage. It's just a mess of slop stitched together. Look at the mesh on the back panel. How the hell could you EVER find a nameplate for that thing? MeiGray had the white DiPietro and Esche a few years back and I scoped them out at one of the expos. They're just awful. For some reason, all teams used heat-pressed vinyl rather than twill in those games(not sure about Canada though). I can recall seeing the red Ovechkin at that same MeiGray Expo and the 8 on the back was just a rectangle of vinyl with smaller inserts taken out to shape the quote-unquote 8.

I knew it was DiPietro as soon as saw the goalie was looking over his shoulder to see a puck in the basket. :noway:

Hahaha that's great

ebay is legit pissing me off right now. i search for say, Minnesota Wild, click Fan Appearal and Souviners and the Product option is gone so I can't isolate it to just jerseys. It sucks because I had my routine I would go through of clicking on related seraches and be able to cruise through what I was looking for. Fix you shyt Ebay.

ebay is legit pissing me off right now. i search for say, Minnesota Wild, click Fan Appearal and Souviners and the Product option is gone so I can't isolate it to just jerseys. It sucks because I had my routine I would go through of clicking on related seraches and be able to cruise through what I was looking for. Fix you shyt Ebay.

634798639221257881.jpg

I just get settled into my eBay routine after their previous shake-up that's supposed to 'make it easier', and then they change it again. I often just stop what I'm doing on eBay, lean back and stare at the screen, shaking my head slowly as if to say, "F--- you eBay. F--- you."

I hate eBay too. There's a support group for all of us with the same problem. It's called "The Sales Thread".

I just noticed that as well. It's weird because listing the product (e.g., jersey) is still there when you list an item to sell. I thought I was going crazy when I was trying to find the product option to isolate a search yesterday.

For reals! I was watching that as well. That seems a little crazy to me, am I wrong. I know AS jerseys from that era usually command a premium, but this seems waaaay out there. Like that North Stars jersey last week.

I just noticed that as well. It's weird because listing the product (e.g., jersey) is still there when you list an item to sell. I thought I was going crazy when I was trying to find the product option to isolate a search yesterday.

I mean FFS, you can't even search for a specific size. WTF?

Something's definitely broken in the Hockey-NHL category of Fan Apparel & Souvenirs. If you go to Hockey-Minors or Football-NFL all of those options to pick a team, product type, size etc. are all still available.

I use the eBay app on my phone mostly and have a slew of saved searches set up so I see all new postings. I check it all the time to make sure if something special gets posted I see it sooner rather than later (or never)

I too have a computer here in front of me. But apparantly the US Govt frowns upon auction sites.

Access Denied.

my major pet peeve are the jersey cards that also show with actual jerseys. im looking for jerseys, not cards. if i want hockey cards, i will search for them.

my major pet peeve are the jersey cards that also show with actual jerseys. im looking for jerseys, not cards. if i want hockey cards, i will search for them.

You're preaching to the choir, my man, preaching to the choir......

634798639221257881.jpg

I just get settled into my eBay routine after their previous shake-up that's supposed to 'make it easier', and then they change it again. I often just stop what I'm doing on eBay, lean back and stare at the screen, shaking my head slowly as if to say, "F--- you eBay. F--- you."

Thank god i thought i was going crazy...... WTF did they do? I don't want to search pages of youth jerseys eh pissing me off Ebay pissing me off if its not broke dont fix it