eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please no one go after this, would love to snag this jersey :)

FYI - Gretz never wore CCM, the customization/font is wrong, it's got a twill plate, and being a CCM mesh jersey (Oilers wore 'em in '89 only) the crest is wrong and should have a fatter oil drop like this guy -

Oilers1989RoadMessierfront-vi.jpg

Thanks for that Slim, tempered my enthusiasm for it somewhat.

I'm pretty sure that's actually him.

I thought it was a female on here, not 100% on that. Maybe it is him/her.

I thought it was a female on here, not 100% on that. Maybe it is him/her.

Lies! Women aren't allowed on the interwebs.

But yes, that's seedmaya from the forums here.

Yeah, that's me. :) I'm selling off the replica/retail authentics/non-gamers that I've replaced with game worms... feels redundant to keep them all, plus my closet is full. But thanks for thinking of me!

JAV is referring specifically to some ProPlayer Montreal replicas which were indeed made of an ultrafil material that looked almost exactly like the CCM ultrafil. Other ProPlayer replicas were made of a more airknit-like material with much larger holes- definitely not ultrafil.

The Canadiens really seemed to like ultrafil. Even their on-ice ProPlayers were ultrafil, and they also had ultrafil on-ice Starters, and CCM/Koho/Reebok 6100's whereas most other teams used air-knit (or a variation of air-knit).

Was tempted on the 54 but passed in the end. Have 2 already and gotta pay off some preorders soon. Ive also gotten mine for much less but sealed and nwt is worth it.

Horribly customized Lemieux

Dear hatzfella,

Hey, just curious why you state the jersey's done to team spec?

Thx

cdelo6

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear cdelo6,

Different teams have their own styles of numbering and lettering which can change from year to year. This lettering / numbering is exactly what the Pens used on their jerseys at this time, therefore "as per team specifications" and not just some random style used.

hatzfella