eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Where did you read that? What is he selling? His Neely's? I'd be shocked if so because he's a huge Cam fan and has some of his best stuff.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those look like the shirts from his collection. The Neely with the crooked letters, and the 89-90 Bourque I remember seeing before. Maybe I'm just filling in the details on my own, but something tells me that they're from his collection. I could be quite mistaken.

Huh...maybe. That would be unfortunate. I always like seeing his table at the MeiGray Expos. The last few years, he's been directly behind mine in the setup.

Holy balls, there's a Nemchinov TBTC on there in addition to the Patrick one?? ARGH!!!

Huh...maybe. That would be unfortunate. I always like seeing his table at the MeiGray Expos. The last few years, he's been directly behind mine in the setup.

Holy balls, there's a Nemchinov TBTC on there in addition to the Patrick one?? ARGH!!!

Amazing, huh?

These look like the real-deal. Sublimated and looking sharp. Or they're just well-made reproductions

Boston Strong & Boston 617 Patches for Bruins and Pens/Flyers jerseys

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330919516712?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

That seller has some of the most insane prices I've ever seen on some of his other items:

$8,500 for a Crosby practice jersey and $4,500 for a Nick Markakis minor league baseball jersey? My favorite part is that they're just straight BIN, not even an OBO. Good luck with that...

Definitely not authentic in terms of what they wore during the Flyers game. Those patches were stitched. You can see them in the Meigray auctions.

http://auction.nhl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=7925353&prmenbr=12717464&aunbr=7925353

Not saying they're worthless... they're just not exactly the "real deal."

These look like the real-deal. Sublimated and looking sharp. Or they're just well-made reproductions

Boston Strong & Boston 617 Patches for Bruins and Pens/Flyers jerseys
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330919516712?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

Alright, good to know. The Flyers ribbon patch might have been made by a different supplier than the Bruins patch. I'll have to research it. But, I know for sure that the 617 patch was dyed (either sublimated or otherwise). So in that case, it certainly looks close to the real thing. I was quick to jump to conclusions, but they do look like decently made reproductions if that's the case.

Edit: Yeah, checking against the real thing shows some small inconsistencies. Looking like a repro for that one as well.

If you like the player than yes

sadly if you buy it you are stuck having to buy AHL jerseys for several years before being able to buy a NHL jersey again.

Check out this guys listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/St-Louis-Blues-grey-CCM-practice-jersey-size-54-/140972577702?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20d29ed3a6

Game worn practice jersey (not green) and he's asking considerably less than our buddy with the Green Flyers Joffa.

*Also, read the bottom of his listing, good to see he took care of the other buyer that never received his stuff.

The Team Canada auction is interesting. You can't control which one you win (the red or the white) depending on which one the team decides to keep. Still awesome jerseys though

It's good, and it appears to have a nameplate, as it should, but it's sewn completely through the jersey instead of the plate only.

I just noticed that...isn't that hilarious?? lol...

At least there's a plate on it. If its what you want, I'd say go for it. You just need to add the C and she's all good!