eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

You're right. It is a Team Issued Oilers SCF. Talk about a steal for that price.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how running a business, and selling most of the jerseys he has for slightly above retail (and actually below retail when you factor in the eBay fees) is screwing the jersey community.

I'm obviously trying to run a business myself, so you'll probably call me biased, but I don't see the problem. If you don't like his prices, don't buy from him. Simple. But he's not screwing anyone by selling for retail.

The issue I have with Jersey Baron is that he goes to SVP and buys up pretty much all the good jerseys and then sells it at over 3x or 4x the cost. For example, when SVP had the current Oilers jerseys, he bought them all up and a lot of guys here (i.e. the jersey community) couldn't get their hands on it. So I have to agree with Cowboys.

Wow, an Ovi Winter Classic Gamer as confirmed by "some local sports collecting stores" -- who needs a LOA when you have an endorsement like that :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alex-Ovechkin-Winter-Classic-Game-worn-jersey-/251295698510?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a82640e4e

Pretty cool that Ovi had a retail tag sewn into his sweater too ;)

Is there something I'm missing here (I'm talking about the price)?

http://bit.ly/18lged7

Is there something I'm missing here (I'm talking about the price)?

http://bit.ly/18lged7

Everything he lists is overpriced. A few months back he had some more nice authentics, including a Nords that I messaged him about. Not only was he not willing to move anything at a reasonable/market rate, he was a doouche for no reason.

Does the Barnaby come with a DUI instead of an LOA?

Bauer made Wolfpack jerseys that used the Liberty template so it was probably a blank bauer Liberty template that someone put their own patches and crest on.

Makes sense; thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...

Well it is a team-issued or possibly even game-issued jersey just based on the neck tagging (lack thereof actually) and the NHLPA logo embroidered on the hem. However without a COA/LOA or MeiGray tag, that's all it is an apparently accurately customized team-issue all-star jersey with signature on it that may or may not be Ovie's.

Well it is a team-issued or possibly even game-issued jersey just based on the neck tagging (lack thereof actually) and the NHLPA logo embroidered on the hem. However without a COA/LOA or MeiGray tag, that's all it is an apparently accurately customized team-issue all-star jersey with signature on it that may or may not be Ovie's.

yea i noticed all you've mentioned. I dropped him a line asking about the Meigray tagging on the inside hem(since he states he lost the "LOA/COA")..waiting to see if he says "it must have came off in the wash"...yea the sweat stains stayed and the security tag came off(haha)...anyway we'll see what he says.

on edit that "NHLPA" tag doesn't look like a tag at all(compared to 1 im looking at on a 2011 game issue)...hmm

i found a few more that do look embroidered like that 1. i'll wait and see what he says about the Meigray tags.