eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

It's the size of a small tent.....the question is....is it legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colorado-Avalanche-Authentic-Jersey-/330954552729?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d0e6db599

Thanks.

What about that guy's stuff. I assumed they are all fake because he is in Indonesia, but to my young collector's eyes they look like legitimate premiere jerseys.......I assume I'm wrong.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/grossbatavia/m.html?item=321161924807&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4ac6be10c7&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Maybe he's just the only NHL fan in Indonesia, or maybe he works at the factory and swiped some? What do you guys think, do those look right?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All are legit. The 2nd seller has premiers and for the most part aren't faked.

All are legit. The 2nd seller has premiers and for the most part aren't faked.

That was why I assumed they were legit....but there's a first time for everything. Wasn't there a guy doing his own exclusive fake CCM Center Ice jerseys at one point?

I'm not accusing the seller of anything, but my assumption would be that maybe he has a "hook up" from the factory, since he's in Indonesia.

Not that I don't trust your opinion, but does anybody else dispute them being legitimate? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on some of his items.

My main concern is that I wouldn't want to put a jersey in my collection, and then sell or trade it later, not realizing it's a fake.

That was why I assumed they were legit....but there's a first time for everything. Wasn't there a guy doing his own exclusive fake CCM Center Ice jerseys at one point?

I'm not accusing the seller of anything, but my assumption would be that maybe he has a "hook up" from the factory, since he's in Indonesia.

Not that I don't trust your opinion, but does anybody else dispute them being legitimate? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on some of his items.

My main concern is that I wouldn't want to put a jersey in my collection, and then sell or trade it later, not realizing it's a fake.

I ordered like 15 jerseys during the last few year, and he is a really good guy, never have any problem. They are all premier jerseys ;)

I ordered like 15 jerseys during the last few year, and he is a really good guy, never have any problem. They are all premier jerseys ;)

Do you know of any other good sellers for snagging premier jerseys (even of outdated players) for lower than retail?

I think there's a guy named fullmoonjerseys who looks to have a lot, some blank, some out dated, in the 30-60 range. He actually has some heritage Karlsson's up for 80+shipping, which if legit, is a steal, considering blank premiers seem to go for around 90 locally when on sale.

Yea fullmoon buys discount bulk and is legit.

Yea fullmoon buys discount bulk and is legit.

She's a great seller too. Got my Drew Brees alternate from her. Eventually I may grab a home and away Brees as well, we'll see.

Glad to hear this, I'll have to snag a Marchy jersey from her.

Boy, won't the gf be unpleasantly surprised, Marchand's her least favorite Bruin. :lol:

Probably trying to make them look like team issued.

That's what I was thinking too.

Jersey Baron has 3 NYR WC shirts sizes 52, 54 and 60. Too big for me but putting it out there as they do not come around often!

Jersey Baron has 3 NYR WC shirts sizes 52, 54 and 60. Too big for me but putting it out there as they do not come around often!

I was just about to PM you.

I have a great Lundqvist WC lettering kit if anyone is looking to pick up one of jersey barons NYR winter classics..

Where have they been for the 20 months since the game occurred?

How do these jerseys from January 2012 all of a sudden appear in the summer of 2013?

They are legit, right?